Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
5 posts

Re: Sniper's Thread

Sep 27, 2013
Im gonna be honest, i used to be a lot better at snap shot head shots till i didnt play for a week and now itz juz not the same.

Now i generally have to play with sar or revolver for a few matches before i get into sniping or else itz juz a fail day all day.

To answer ur question, i do use ss3 for military sniper but also without it my snap shots with my hr is always an inch off a head shot i always switch my ss3 for other stuff between matches and i can see the difference.

Ill bbl to talk more about it
Message 141 of 173 (317 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Sep 27, 2013
I really have a party in the start of a match with

Silenced shorty
Silenced hr
Ss3
Reviver.

One shot hr to the body and pull out the shorty for quick downs and finishes for mod to close range.

On the second round i switch to my military sniper build and pop heads bcuz most ppl dont get armor at that round.

I personally dont like getting armor cuz i like hpw my character looks without it so sometimes i try to roll woth fat1 to compensate.

As for crafting, the boxes really give u nothing when ur winning a match, but no matter what mode it is, i just craft my shivs with smoke bombs so i dont use covert training anymore. Unless itz a small map and itz survivor mode.
Message 142 of 173 (315 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Sep 27, 2013
In supply raid i generally upgrade my shorty revolver hr. And thats the whole match

In survivor i switch to military sniper asap and when everyone gets armor i switch to machette cuz im kinda smart like that.

In interrogation i use crafter revivor build and save all my parts for shotguns and switch to m4 and diablo everytime one gets too expensive i switch to the other bcuz interro is all about killing hordes. I use covert when we locate the box.
Message 143 of 173 (311 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2013

I have two sniping classes:

Dedicated Sniper - The ideal dedicated sniper class. Extremely deadly from mid-long ranges.

• 9mm
  • Hunting Rifle - Silenced
  • Sharpshooter 3
  • Hawk Eye 3
  • Reviver 1

Aggressive Sniper - Good for sniping on the run and quick-scoping from close-mid range. Everything is fast and furious with this class.

• Shorty
  • Hunting Rifle
  • Hawk Eye 3
  • Crafter 1
  • First Aid 1
  • Reviver 1

I'm not sure which one is my favorite, but the second one is definitely fun to play and handy in many different types of situations.

Message 144 of 173 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 30, 2013

When I use the military sniper, I only view it as a sidearm to my revolver. I'm not a very good technical sniper, so I try to compensate this by not having too much of a sniper's mindset. The revolver is my main weapon, and I only use the military sniper when I encounter a situation where my revolver can't help me.

I use covert training 3 since I don't want the enemy team to know that I have a sniper. I find that having an element of surprise increases the chances of getting a headshot. Also, not shooting too much with the loud military sniper reduces the enemy's situational awareness, which in turn results to people running out in the open more often and not buying armor.

The second perk I use is sharpshooter 2, which has helped me tremendously in my aiming ability. I find that using sharpshooter 2 over crafter 3 is worth it since its quality outweighs crafter 3's quantity of giving you more parts. This is especially true if you have no problem falling back on the revolver once the military sniper ammo runs out.

Message 145 of 173 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Oct 2, 2013
Shorty
Silenced Hr
Ss3
Bralwer1
Fat1

Bralwer is officially cheesy right now. Theyre probably trying to see how they can balance the upgraded 2x4

Fat1 is cheezy just trust me i cant explain it.

Silenced hr is crazy if u mess up and miss u get so many chances to getting ur
Hit in bcuz they have no idea if u missed

Upgraded revolver is probably the cheesiet weapon in the game.

Trust me, this is how u win the game.
Message 146 of 173 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Oct 3, 2013

Revolver

Hunting Rifle

SS3

Covert 1

Military Sniper

I love the ability to switch between snipers for headshots :smileyhappy:

Message 147 of 173 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1146 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2013

Shorty

SS3

Crafter 1

First Aid 1

Reviver 2

I use this build for combat with the shorty. Great ability.

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 148 of 173 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8713 posts

Oct 3, 2013
Silenced HR doesn't have that same OOMPH! as an unsilenced HR. :/

Message 149 of 173 (220 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
925 posts