Scootgar ur psn?
Message 61 of 173 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17641 posts

Re: Sniper's Thread

Jul 10, 2013

Yep: scootgar

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 62 of 173 (270 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 10, 2013

scootgar wrote:
And, being up 3_1, they were idiots coming to you...

well yes they were, but its not often 3 left rush 1 left and get smoked.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 63 of 173 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Jul 11, 2013
I really stick with this now:

Shorty
Silenced hr
Sharpshooter 3
Hawkeye 2

And only play it in certain maps or what im in the mood for.

I use covert on my silrnced semi loadout i just find it more efficient this way
Message 64 of 173 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17641 posts

Jul 11, 2013
Looks interesting....

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 65 of 173 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1287 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Scratch that.  I posted that Sharpshooter was a good booster for snipers, but I now realize it's not a great booster to use when sniping and your loadout points are better spent on Hawkeye (if the opposing team isn't all sporting Covert 3).

The reason why is because when you are sniping, you shouldn't be caught in a gun battle anyways.  You should be picking off targets from the back and side or down below.  If they are shooting at you, you are better off running away or ducking and covering.  Most likely if they are shooting at you and you are trying to snipe them, they will end up killing you first considering how sloooowwww the HR reloads.

Message 66 of 173 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

Jul 11, 2013
I had the best sniper moment yesterday.
So my team mate was 50 feet away, and I had him covered with my military sniper. Then, I spotted an enemy in front of him. He threw a smoke bomb at him and started to sprint, so he can shiv him. I saw a black shadow in the smoke, and pull the trigger on my sniper. BOOM!!!!! HEADSHOT KILL!!! My team mate was confused.
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Message 67 of 173 (220 Views)
Sackboy
520 posts

Jul 11, 2013

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

Scratch that.  I posted that Sharpshooter was a good booster for snipers, but I now realize it's not a great booster to use when sniping and your loadout points are better spent on Hawkeye (if the opposing team isn't all sporting Covert 3).

The reason why is because when you are sniping, you shouldn't be caught in a gun battle anyways.  You should be picking off targets from the back and side or down below.  If they are shooting at you, you are better off running away or ducking and covering.  Most likely if they are shooting at you and you are trying to snipe them, they will end up killing you first considering how sloooowwww the HR reloads.

The Sharpshooter still helps with the sway, right?

Message 68 of 173 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1287 posts

Jul 11, 2013

Solid_Altair wrote:

TimeWarnerSux wrote:

The Sharpshooter still helps with the sway, right?

It does but the most of effective use of the HR involves quick scoping and lining up for a shot (headshot preferred) before you go into scope.  Something I'm still practicing.

Message 69 of 173 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Jul 11, 2013
I find that sharpshooter gets me more headshots at long distances. I beAt out other snipers on the quick trigger bcuz i can tell they arent sporting sharpshooter bcuz they take too long at aiming.

Sharpsooter plus hawkeye is awesome.

Then in some maps i use silenced shorty and silenced hr with covert n marathon for some serious flanking effects.

Hr is great to me bcuz i can take off their expensive armor and no matter how close or how far,that one shot gets them wondering where it came from.

Shorty is my second favorite weapon next to hr. It allows me to go both ways as a sniper and as a medium to short range soldier.

When i play sniper i dont root myself as just that. I need to be able to battle in all distances
Message 70 of 173 (191 Views)
0 Likes