Wastelander
820 posts

Re: Sniper's Thread

Jul 17, 2013

VironZZ wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

VironZZ wrote:

HR reload is pretty fast at Level2 upgrade (althrough expensive) however I recommend the Sharpshooter perk at least level 2 as it helps with the scope sway/damage wobble across your weapons. But the MS is vastly more powerful althrough the scope time/reload is comparble to starting HR level.

@Desp

I don't any such stickers and I still manage to pull of headshots through a quick scope.

How? The game lacks a center reticle. And yeah miltary sniper owns Hunter rifle.. i mean its a wal*mart hunter rifle vs a m21 autosniper lol

Just aiming at target, aim, using high sensitivity just correct aim in a pull to whichever target it is (I prefer to aim to the left then pull right or pull into position of where I think the head is) I'm posting a video soon to give everyone a little bit of an insight into how I do it but I wouldn't recommend stickers dude they could ruin your TV surface and make your more relaint on them, but they do have their advantages of course!

no dude its not stickers, its small "clings", its made of plastic that sticks without aheisive sticky goo.You often see these in stores around halloween or christmas for glass.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 81 of 173 (934 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Jul 17, 2013

Despur4do wrote:

VironZZ wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

VironZZ wrote:

HR reload is pretty fast at Level2 upgrade (althrough expensive) however I recommend the Sharpshooter perk at least level 2 as it helps with the scope sway/damage wobble across your weapons. But the MS is vastly more powerful althrough the scope time/reload is comparble to starting HR level.

@Desp

I don't any such stickers and I still manage to pull of headshots through a quick scope.

How? The game lacks a center reticle. And yeah miltary sniper owns Hunter rifle.. i mean its a wal*mart hunter rifle vs a m21 autosniper lol

Just aiming at target, aim, using high sensitivity just correct aim in a pull to whichever target it is (I prefer to aim to the left then pull right or pull into position of where I think the head is) I'm posting a video soon to give everyone a little bit of an insight into how I do it but I wouldn't recommend stickers dude they could ruin your TV surface and make your more relaint on them, but they do have their advantages of course!

no dude its not stickers, its small "clings", its made of plastic that sticks without aheisive sticky goo.You often see these in stores around halloween or christmas for glass.

Aah fair enough then dude. I've never personally used either, but you could look into FPS Freak (control freak) they add height to your analog sticks so you can be more accurate in your aiming - quite a lot of snipers etc use them on COD etc. stuff like that.

http://www.kontrolfreek.com/gamerpack-signature.html

>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 82 of 173 (931 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 17, 2013

VironZZ wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

VironZZ wrote:

Despur4do wrote:

VironZZ wrote:

@Desp

Aah fair enough then dude. I've never personally used either, but you could look into FPS Freak (control freak) they add height to your analog sticks so you can be more accurate in your aiming - quite a lot of snipers etc use them on COD etc. stuff like that.

http://www.kontrolfreek.com/gamerpack-signature.html

Thats cool you can center your targets before you even L1, but my screen is 47 inches and i set close, so i have so much to look at. I have to drag a sec before i get to them, sometimes its fast enough, sometimes its not. The dots would make it instant Smiley Very Happy

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 83 of 173 (929 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

Jul 17, 2013
Haha yeah that's tough, I'm sitting pretty on a 22" TV but I'm looking to upgrade, it just comes natural due to how I shoot, all will be clear in my next video Smiley Wink
>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 84 of 173 (921 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
337 posts

Jul 29, 2013
Anyone got a battle-sniper build?
Message 85 of 173 (896 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 29, 2013

King_Cobra97 wrote:

I'm surprised nobody is using the military sniper, the thing is a beast.

My loadout.

revolver

hunting rifle

sharpshooter 2

hawkeye 2

military sniper

I use to use that exact loadout, now i use

shorty

hunter rifle

sharpshooter 2

first aid 1

miltary rifle

Message 86 of 173 (890 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 29, 2013

MrBadNews- wrote:
Anyone got a battle-sniper build?

battle sniper?

Message 87 of 173 (889 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11615 posts

Jul 29, 2013
Hunting rifle
shorty

Covert Training 3
Sharpshooter 3

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 88 of 173 (885 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 29, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
Hunting rifle
shorty

Covert Training 3
Sharpshooter 3

wouldnt the covert ops be pointless without a silencer on the rifle?

Message 89 of 173 (882 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

No offence but seriously all the guys who use anything except the controller itself ( even mouse and keyboard on PS3) must feel bad about themselves and i wish there was a way to ban them all. it's just disgusting. i bet the same guys come here and talk like they are beast or something...don't fool yourselevs you losers.

Get some skills instead, the whole thing about multiplayer is that **bleep** CHALLENGE and i don't see  the point of anyone trying to simplify the challenge unless they have some issues n their head.

Same goes with the bloody auto aim on BF3. always hated that crap.

Message 90 of 173 (881 Views)