Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Re: Solution for how kills are earned

Jun 30, 2013

Lol team player whose obsessed with K/D? Oh the irony.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 36 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1357 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

Who said I obsess with the k/d? I just want kills to be counted as they should be. What does that have to do with my k/d? If you actually played with me, you would know that I'm a team player. All I do is heal, revive, and give gifts to players, while also using HawkEye to help spot out the enemies for my team. If that's obsessing about k/d, than I apologize. 

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 36 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jun 30, 2013

HoodlumX wrote:

Who said I obsess with the k/d? I just want kills to be counted as they should be. What does that have to do with my k/d? If you actually played with me, you would know that I'm a team player. All I do is heal, revive, and give gifts to players, while also using HawkEye to help spot out the enemies for my team. If that's obsessing about k/d, than I apologize. 

Maybe cause your tag has your epeen.. err k/d ratio?

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 36 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 30, 2013

Well that makes sense I guess. You really do want to maintain a solid K/D format instead of an Exec/Down/Death one? Well alright.

As long as I still get a decent amount of supplies and parts for killstealing, sure.

EDIT: Goddamn smileys.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 36 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1357 posts

Jun 30, 2013
Scotch: Trust me, if I could add w/l ratio I would. Is it bad that I like statistics? It doesn't mean I obsess over them. You guys slay soul.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 36 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jun 30, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

As long as I still get a decent amount of supplies and parts for killstealing, sure.

And that is all the really counts. Thanks Naughty Dog for your unique experience.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 36 (132 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10023 posts

Jun 30, 2013

SpeysideScotch wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

And that is all the really counts. Thanks Naughty Dog for your unique experience.

Hey, people have to care about something. I prefer to care about Supplies and parts and all that (mainly to get hats, but that's another thing). Some like to care about K/D and I got nothing against that.

I happen to care if there's a slight possibility that Supplies are affected. Like here for example. I think I'd get fewer parts for killstealing according to the idea (since it's just an assist), and I'd prefer that executing someone nets more supplies while keeping it an assist thing.

There's a reason why I'm stealing kills left and right and it's not because of KDR. I mean, I'm top of the leaderboard with the worst KDR in the whole match mainly because I have so much parts I'm like Radioshack.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 36 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1357 posts

Jun 30, 2013
Like I said, I'm cool with how it is. It's not a game-breaking issue. It just makes a little more sense to do what I said. I respect your opinions, but I don't see why people are lashing out at me over it. I'm just trying to improve the game fellas.
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 36 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Jun 30, 2013

As the saying goes Hoodium..  "Hate the game, not the player". While it might look like we are attacking you, it is really the game. It claims to be more than team death match, but it is really nothing more than team death match.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 36 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2471 posts

Jun 30, 2013

cdub420-- wrote:

Lol team player whose obsessed with K/D? Oh the irony.

I'd be just as happy if htey got rid of it all together or added another column for kill to down ratio or a revive number.  for this game how many heals you've gotten or how many revives you've gotten should count more. 

kdr is stupid in this game as it stands though... but people do care.. 

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 36 (117 Views)
0 Likes