Sep 20 2013
By: SonGaton I Only Post Everything 913 posts

Some 'new' thoughts for better Costumization

3 replies 266 views Edited Sep 20, 2013

Yo Dawgz,

I have a very good idea for better Costumization in TLoU. Ok... Just take the Character Creator and put 'em in TLoU! OMFG best idea ever because in U3 you can select Skin, Shirt, Jeans, Shoes and more. Also you can pick a nice colour for your clothes.

I'll may put in an example picture.

So, some of you may noticed that we are playing different characters. Not just an 'Murican, Asian and Afro American. More. Old, young, black, white, hair or no hair.... So one of them you like the most you could easily choose and play everytime. Not just in random Matches. 

You can't select your clothers either. Often you play on Lakeside with and Armless Shirt or with some you just don't like. The Hunters just have 2 cool Shirts I think. Anyways, I just don't want to play a Random Character eatch Match. The Costumization of TLoU is ridiculous...

example.png

example 2.png

It's so freaking simple. Why ND can't put that few thinks in the Game? Even in Uncharted 2 you could play the Character you select... Man...

You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 1 of 4 (266 Views)
Fender Bender
3426 posts

Re: Some 'new' thoughts for better Costumization

Sep 20, 2013
I'm pretty sure this was already established, but ND is yet to respond, so IDK when or if this will be a possibility.
Message 2 of 4 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Sep 21, 2013

Gender?

Message 3 of 4 (191 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
913 posts

Sep 26, 2013

ProfessorTurnip wrote:

Gender?

Yes, that should be put in too. I think most of you understand what I mean. The Examples are just a little... Example... To show what I mean about. Not exactly but... You know.

You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 4 of 4 (114 Views)
0 Likes