Dec 08 2013
By: OnlineGaming1196 First Son 20 posts

Something has to be done about ganging....

5 replies 266 views Edited Dec 8, 2013

It's getting ridiculous, even in No Parties playlists I'm subject to the god almighty team that gangs in every way shape or form and here I am stuck with the people who wander around singly and get murdered, even with friends on normal playlists it ruins my mood, they sit back being the wimpy team.

Maybe perhaps if one team sticks to close to one another the other team should get more projectiles to flush them out of their hiding spots because I'm getting pretty sick of this, hide until we win mentality as it's pretty boring.

Rage Over

Have a good day :smileyhappy:

OG1196

Message 1 of 6 (266 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Re: Something has to be done about ganging....

Dec 8, 2013

I seem to recall a thread about campers a while back.  The way I look at it, I can't force people to play my style so I just deal with what comes.  I think the game is balanced enough that there are counters for everything.  If they're actually hiding then, they're leaving most of the supply boxes to your team.

I've yet to come across a playing style, strategy or tactic that didn't have a counter or couldn't be overcome with good team work.  However, if your teammates (randoms or friends) aren't cooperating, I can understand your frustration.

Message 2 of 6 (250 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Dec 8, 2013
Gang players are my faasaavorite.
One molotov quad kill at a crate scares the crap out of them. Then kindly buy the flame thrower-repeat.
I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Message 3 of 6 (238 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
255 posts

Dec 8, 2013

cheap flamethrower ammo was made for this.  crafter 3 and plant bombs.

--------------------
besssst coast.
Message 4 of 6 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3113 posts

Dec 8, 2013
Add me if you like..sounds like you might have a similar play style...I'm always on the offense...I mainly play no parties...but also get stuck with the people who either camp or ruin my stealth surprises by RUNNING by me or being seen too early, ruining my plan.
Message 5 of 6 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2562 posts

Dec 8, 2013

haha, yeah that team work, hell of a thing. Naughty Dog should have known better than to encourage teamwork

Message 6 of 6 (149 Views)