Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Re: Something is wrong in the Multiplayer...

Dec 9, 2013

There are blatant cheaters although for some people they say it's lag, there are a few ways they are doing it that cannot be discussed in the forum.

Basically until the next patch comes out just try and find a different match or tolerate them. I play interrogation, and there is ways to win against them, it seems molotovs burn them to a crisp, so i keep my loadouts boosted with explosives expert to increase the molotovs power. 

Unfortunately the next patch will only delay the cheats for a while, till the next version of the cheat pkg gets shared around. The unfortunate consequence of jailbroken consoles i'm afraid. 
You can spot a lot of the cheats because seem to show level zero in the match and when you look at profile they have no ps trophies and no level. They are sub accounts to protect main accounts from getting banned.

Welcome to TLOU multiplayer hahahaha 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 28 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 9, 2013

DjHimself wrote:

There are blatant cheaters although for some people they say it's lag, there are a few ways they are doing it that cannot be discussed in the forum.

Basically until the next patch comes out just try and find a different match or tolerate them. I play interrogation, and there is ways to win against them, it seems molotovs burn them to a crisp, so i keep my loadouts boosted with explosives expert to increase the molotovs power. 

Unfortunately the next patch will only delay the cheats for a while, till the next version of the cheat pkg gets shared around. The unfortunate consequence of jailbroken consoles i'm afraid. 
You can spot a lot of the cheats because seem to show level zero in the match and when you look at profile they have no ps trophies and no level. They are sub accounts to protect main accounts from getting banned.

Welcome to TLOU multiplayer hahahaha 

I will never be able to understand why people do this... What do they gain from it? =s... Unless you are some sort of idiot who takes pleasure in ruining the fun of others...

By the way, it happens some times, but when I shiv people, they tend to not count as being killed... They appear dead on the floor, but they continue to count on the team. And you can't do anything else, just wait till the round ends (provided you killed the remaining teammates...) What's weird is that their ID still shows up on screen, even though they are laid on the floor...

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 28 (142 Views)
I Only Post Everything
678 posts

Dec 9, 2013
Yes people do cheap or download files for cheating on the last of us but what us going on is NOT always out right cheating.
People are so ridiculously quick to blame some one for cheating when typical lag horrid connection b.s happens.

Lag switch, wall glitch, mod controllers are very very easy to tell.
Same with the cheat download.
Most of the so called cheating forumers are complaining about are nearly always lag or packet loss.

I swear some of you guys must be playing the last of us as your first online game.
sig.....How many Uncharted fans does it take to change a tire?--- None, they just sit around talking about how much better the last one was.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 28 (139 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7416 posts

Dec 9, 2013

I've been called a cheater because I had the hunting rifle on Level 3 :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 28 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
217 posts

Dec 9, 2013

smugglin_yoyos wrote:
Yes people do cheap or download files for cheating on the last of us but what us going on is NOT always out right cheating.
People are so ridiculously quick to blame some one for cheating when typical lag horrid connection b.s happens.

Lag switch, wall glitch, mod controllers are very very easy to tell.
Same with the cheat download.
Most of the so called cheating forumers are complaining about are nearly always lag or packet loss.

I swear some of you guys must be playing the last of us as your first online game.

Actually, cheating is one of the reasons why I usually tend to stay away from MP games... But this MP is so **bleep** good it's hard to stay away... It's a shame there's cheating here aswell... Though I blame it firstly on Jailbreakers...If people didn't do that, or couldn't, I doubt this would be able to happen...

As for the lag thing, I usually don't really bother all that much, I know there is lag, and I can see that when I get hit behind cover because I've put my head up for a second. But there are some things that just feel extremely strange. Then again, I've only played about 500 games... So I might not be the best person to judge...

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 28 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Dec 9, 2013
You must get extremely lucky in the lobbies at the moment yoyos. Nobody is disputing the fact lag can affect the game, but lag doesn't give people shotguns and flamethrowers at the start of the match. If you play no parties you will even see this at the start of a game, one of your teammates will have a purchased weapon, know exactly where everyone is all the time, headshot every shot, have full running speed.they will throw endless bombs and molotovs. We have to wait now till the next patch, before the modders alter and resign the ps3 game file and the cycle continues.....
The flaw in the hack is they can still be burned..... :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 28 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1326 posts

Dec 9, 2013
It might not all be outright cheating, but I have to say, I've never seen a game where so many horribly inconsistent and downright impossible events were handwaved away as simple lag.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 28 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15619 posts

Dec 9, 2013
Video of shotguns at start or **bleep**.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 28 (121 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1326 posts

Dec 9, 2013
Purchasables at the first encounter aren't even all that rare. The broken parts system means you can get one by just crafting and gifting, withiut even running into the other team. I've seen teams where 3/4 of the team would have armor after 1 kill.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 28 (116 Views)
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Dec 9, 2013

I find it funny how certain people claim there is no cheats and keep screaming 'lag'  even though the methods of cheating are so simple if you have cfw or a softmod device.

Nobody has to video anything to prove this as there are so many people witnessing the events and all you have to do is watch ammar's numerous vids on youtube as he has kindly filmed it for us.A quick search on google for 'the last of us multiplayer hack' and his 2 chans are the top 2 results! lol 

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 28 (106 Views)
0 Likes