Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Re: Something is wrong in the Multiplayer...

Dec 9, 2013

nobody's disputing the fact that there are cheaters still playing this.  but i don't think there's a way to mod the game so you can't get shived, meaning that the triangle prompt won't show up if someone tries to shiv you.

--------------------
besssst coast.
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 28 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Dec 9, 2013

I've had the shiv issue myself, but also see people come up behind shiv that person immediately after I've failed, so I agree there is something else wrong with the shiv.

I know it's not the pad as triangle works for everything else, although sometimes picking stuff up needs the button to be bashed, and I find it's only the smoke bomb shivs from the front that are affected.  

I was that keen to check if I could shiv after the first time it happened I ran round lobbing smoke the next match and after 3 deaths realised I didn't have a shiv. made one and it worked....

I also know the lag issues too well, I'm in the UK where we have slow upload speeds so suffer lag constantly no matter what game or console.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 28 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8238 posts

Dec 9, 2013

DjHimself wrote:

I find it funny how certain people claim there is no cheats and keep screaming 'lag'  even though the methods of cheating are so simple if you have cfw or a softmod device.

Nobody has to video anything to prove this as there are so many people witnessing the events and all you have to do is watch ammar's numerous vids on youtube as he has kindly filmed it for us.A quick search on google for 'the last of us multiplayer hack' and his 2 chans are the top 2 results! lol 

You're making it sound like every other person playing this game is a cheater.

Yes, there are cheaters out there, but most of these "invincible" players and players that are hard to shiv are about three thousand kilometers away from the other players. 

You want to know why these lagging players are allowed to play? Check this link:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/new-version-1-00-061-is-now-live/m...

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 28 (150 Views)
Big Daddy
16248 posts

Dec 10, 2013
No. no no no, he got killed, therefore CHEATS!

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 28 (141 Views)
Fender Bender
3561 posts

Dec 10, 2013
I've seen both. Definitely more lag than cheaters by a long sgit. It is weird to see these kind of hacks so early in a game's life cycle. Especially on console. Even CoD games seem to get a 2 year free run before the hackers invade.
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 28 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2535 posts

Dec 10, 2013

I have yet to run into a cheater and I'm at 180 weeks. I've seen some weird stuff, some fishy stuff that may not have been legit.

Some of it comes down to lag, and the rest of it comes down to my inability to accept my own defeat. It's even worse now that I rarely play the game so I'm ALWAYS rusty and get killed over and over and in summary hacks.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 28 (124 Views)
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Dec 10, 2013

There is nobody saying everybody is cheating, just that the latest patch is compromised in the usual method.

Some of us actually know exactly how to do it and which files to alter and resign, but don't see the point and won't.

It seems to me like some people are obviously lucky what lobby or time of day they play, as I have noticed that certain times of the day are worse than others, nobodys saying it's every match. 
It's not a case of people complaining about being beaten, but having your game enjoyment ruined by people game spoiling.

There is a difference.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 28 (110 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Dec 10, 2013

I've come across some players that are definitely cheating...

Namely:

1) The players that never go down (or continually self-rise (like baked bread) after getting downed)

2) The people who (speaking of weapons) have an RCP-90 version of a revolver or 9mm (when killed, the picture shows those guns and not an assault rifle)

Aside from that, there are plenty of times that I can't tell if there are cheaters or just really good players beating me senseless (since the matchmaking often puts me against teams that can headshot/down me with every bullet or arrow they fire (and I do mean EVERY))

The infected as seen in TLOU Multiplayer:

Runners- Noobs
Stalkers- Covert Training 3 users
Clickers- Constant reloaders
Bloaters- People getting blown up by bombs
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 28 (80 Views)
0 Likes