Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 08 2013
By: silverfreak1980 First Son 9 posts

Sort the leader boards out please.

10 replies 213 views Edited Dec 8, 2013

I wish ND would sort out the leader boards. I consider myself a decent player, my max clan size is 167 which im happy with yet if you look at the top of the leader board the max clan is 512. There is no way in hell this is legit especially seeing as the top spot is occupied by a level 1 player. The same goes for the other leader boards,for instance the top spot on supply raid is a guy with a score of 110755170.0 parts per min. **bleep**!  I know it doesn't effect my game play experience its just really annoying.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (213 Views)
Naughty Host
8534 posts

Re: Sort the leader boards out please.

Dec 8, 2013
You don't like seeing YoutubAmarr in first?

NASWIPP.png

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Dec 8, 2013

Having 167 people makes you a good player? That means nothing!

Of course it doesn't mean a thing if the top player has a clan of 512 people, that says absolutely nothing on how good is the player.

0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
115 posts

Dec 8, 2013

They should remove the stats because people quit their bad games only to hold their high kill ratio etc alive.

sorry if my English is not good, I am no native speaker, +the auto.correction doesn't work in this forum o0
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (190 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3634 posts

Dec 8, 2013
The only stat that should matter is wins and losses. But there is no stat for that in this game.

The 512 guys are hackers. They play one round and the counter goes to 512 regardless of their actual performance. Same guys who have infinite health and molotovs and everything else.

Fixing the leaderboards is impossible without fixing the hack.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (180 Views)
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Dec 8, 2013

The leaderboards are not worth looking at as they are cheated so don't feel inferior. The only leaderboard worth looking at is the friends one to see how you compare. I don't know why they even produce global leaderboards anymore. Why people feel the need to cheat is beyond me as everyone can see their results are fake and laugh at their poor ability to achieve. Check out ammars vids on youtube. not hard to score so high using hacks is it? lmao

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (172 Views)
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Dec 8, 2013

silverfreak1980 wrote:

I wish ND would sort out the leader boards. I consider myself a decent player, my max clan size is 167 which im happy with yet if you look at the top of the leader board the max clan is 512. There is no way in hell this is legit especially seeing as the top spot is occupied by a level 1 player. The same goes for the other leader boards,for instance the top spot on supply raid is a guy with a score of 110755170.0 parts per min. **bleep**!  I know it doesn't effect my game play experience its just really annoying.

Guess you didn't get the memo, ND has basically said "F*ck you TLoU, we're busy with UC4".

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (151 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1413 posts

Dec 8, 2013
^ Your wrong. We still have an amazing team of, I don't know, say, 1 or 2 people, that are dedicated to making spectacular hats! :smileytongue:
LOOK AT THIS!!!
Click HERE For My YOUTUBE Channel!
I post BEASTLY & HILARIOUS The Last Of Us Videos!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (144 Views)
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Dec 9, 2013

Nick-A-30 wrote:
^ Your wrong. We still have an amazing team of, I don't know, say, 1 or 2 people, that are dedicated to making spectacular hats! :smileytongue:

haha too funny

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Dec 11, 2013
AKyemeni said : You don't like seeing YoutubAmarr in first?

I don't like seeing that ghetto bird tupac gif.
What happen to you're optical illusion?

I literally starred at it for 5 straight minutes the other day.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (80 Views)
0 Likes