Nov 16 2013
By: RyokuSonic Uncharted Territory 1174 posts

Spawning with Strategist 3 after RQ teammate gives you late join parts.

5 replies 4936 views Edited Nov 16, 2013

I was fooling around with an all shorty build on lakeside me and a teammate happened to die from a flamethrower. One of my teammates ragequitted, and shortly after I decided to spawn right next to my teammate fighting the military sniper. When I spawned, to my suprise i got a late join bouns of 1800 parts. After the match people sent me hatemail calling me a hacker because they saw my parts score jump to the very top of the scoreboard. Has anyone else had this glitch?

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 1 of 6 (4,936 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
77 posts

Re: Spawning with Strategist 3 after RQ teammate gives you late join parts.

Nov 16, 2013

I had something similar - I late joined game and I got bonus. I died and I got bonus again. Then I died one more time and again I got bonus parts.

Message 2 of 6 (4,932 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2013

RyokuSonic wrote:

I was fooling around with an all shorty build on lakeside me and a teammate happened to die from a flamethrower. One of my teammates ragequitted, and shortly after I decided to spawn right next to my teammate fighting the military sniper. When I spawned, to my suprise i got a late join bouns of 1800 parts. After the match people sent me hatemail calling me a hacker because they saw my parts score jump to the very top of the scoreboard. Has anyone else had this glitch?

Waaaa. 1800 parts....Strategist 3. OK great, imma try and pray this happening to me. Smiley Tongue

OK, on a serious note, it might have happened to me before, the game gave me wrong parts for late joined.

It was more than normal because I remember ABLE upgrade my long gun (400 parts) and bought myself Armor. LOL

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Message 3 of 6 (4,931 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
42 posts

Nov 16, 2013

I use to use strategist lvl 3. Anyways i was playing in Dam i spawned on a team mate who was near the supply box by the waterfall. He was near a tree, as I spawned on him I spawned on top of the tree. Smiley Surprised Couldn't move  around. Was funny since I was up there for almost the entire session. Only reason I died was a enemy finally went though that side.

Message 4 of 6 (4,897 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Nov 16, 2013
This is an issue with spawning in general, in a late join match.

I have gotten multiple awarded points after dying and i do not use strategist.

It was kinda annoying too, cause it broke my highest score. 9100 points, feel kinda cheesed about it.
Message 5 of 6 (4,876 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2121 posts

Nov 17, 2013
I have expericed spawn killing multiple time. The enemy would always spawn on me.
Message 6 of 6 (4,851 Views)
0 Likes