Fender Bender
3354 posts

Re: Spawns are messed up

Jul 9, 2013
bump reply nd come on

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 41 of 45 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11242 posts

Jul 9, 2013
Bill's town is TERRIBLE.

You know where you 1st spawn? One of the spawns has a church and the other one has two trucks, the one that has two trucks, i was opening the tool box there and suddenly two guys starting raping me with bullets.

That happened twice in the same match and once in another match...

Message 42 of 45 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Bill's Town, High School, and Downtown seem to have the worst spawns for me, but I've been noticing it in University too.

At University I spawned at the supply box near the empty water fountain, and 2 guys spawned at in front of the building to the left of it.

This never happened before 1.02, so ND must have messed something up in the process of creating 1.02

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Message 43 of 45 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013

Spawn are messed up for sure, I was in a match yesterday, wanting to test my stealth skills against a party, and voila, the moment i spawned the whole enemy team was right there in front waiting to beat the **bleep** out of everyone, they knew exactly where the whole team will spawn and were already there, and in some cases at the same exact spawn point.

This happened in Checkpoint map, so yeah spawns are definitely messed up, people are already expoliting them.

Message 44 of 45 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
385 posts

Jul 9, 2013

Here's what I've seen happening EVERY time I've died and/or spawned with knowledge of enemy locations on the map.

Dead player spawns as far as possible from as many of the enemy team as possible. It's that simple.

If the enemy team has 3 guys standing literally right on top of a spawn location, and there's another spawn location at the opposite side of the map with their last teammate standing next to it, you're going to spawn on that guy.

I've been in a game where both teams were engaged in a full 4-on-4 encounter in the corner of the map. I died first (because I'm awesome) and respawned in the opposite corner of the map. I moved to the nearest supply box, opened it, collected some supplies, then saw the telltale flash of a guy sprinting towards my position. I hid, waited for him to run past on the same route I had taken, and stabbed him in the back. As I laid the guy down, I got stabbed in the back because the other enemy who died and hit the same respawn timer had also spawned next to me, because I was next to the spawn point that's furthest from the majority of my team.

----V^^^V----
I want my meals to think for myself
Message 45 of 45 (41 Views)
0 Likes