Jul 09 2013
By: BortLicensePlate Uncharted Territory 1331 posts

Sprint to 2nd Supply Box First Tactic

17 replies 356 views Edited Jul 9, 2013

I don't see many people do this just wondering if there are other people like me, but I like to sprint to the 2nd closest suppply box first then back to the one on the spawn point. This works best on maps like Checkpoint. Actually I think Checkpoint is the only one I do this on lol. THe distance isn't too far.  

This doesnt work on maps like  Downtown because all the 1st and 2nd boxes are too far from each other. I obviously have Marathon Runner when I do this.

IT'S BETTER TO BURN A SOUL VESSEL THAN TO BE A DIRTY HEXER SCUM!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (356 Views)
PlayStation MVP
7279 posts

Re: Sprint to 2nd Supply Box First Tactic

Jul 9, 2013

BortLicensePlate wrote:

I don't see many people do this just wondering if there are other people like me, but I like to sprint to the 2nd closest suppply box first then back to the one on the spawn point. This works best on maps like Checkpoint. Actually I think Checkpoint is the only one I do this on lol. THe distance isn't too far.  

This doesnt work on maps like  Downtown because all the 1st and 2nd boxes are too far from each other. I obviously have Marathon Runner when I do this.

SShhhhhhhhhhhh

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (355 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15527 posts

Jul 9, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:

BortLicensePlate wrote:

SShhhhhhhhhhhh

The idea is, preferably, to dfo it as a team, and overwhelm any enemies, or, like I do in random play, to disrupt their gathering long enough that the rest of teh team gains advantage.

Sometimes you get caught alone and slaughtered, though...

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 9, 2013

I kinda like when I have one guy on my team srint off to the second supply box first and the other three go to the other one. This makes you show up on the radar and most of the time will result in the enemy going towards you instead of where we are going. He is also good as a scout to mark enemies so we know for sure where they are at. That gives our team a chance to stock up on supplies and better take on the enemy. 

sig photo PizSig_zpsfd246efd.png
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Jul 9, 2013
I thought everyone did this. Two crates with no opposition? Common sense to use them. Usually get enough to make.a bomb and.a molotov, or.a nail board and.a Molotov.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Jul 9, 2013
It's funny when people do this, but are oblivious to the nail bomb flying their way. :smileywink:
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Jul 9, 2013
I prefer to circle around to the second box in hopes to flank the enemy, which is always funny. I love it more when my team goes to the box and have a shoot out with the other team because then they think they are somehow being shoy from the front when im really taking my time to shooy them then shiv the last one.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (308 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5272 posts

Jul 9, 2013

idk, i just pick up the stuff from the 1st crate which takes like 3 seconds on most maps then get to the 2nd. Most people I've seen are too dumb anyway and spend like a good minute staring in their backpack after going to the 1st cache.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11013 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 9, 2013
Most people start crafting when they open the first tool box, i don't, i get my **bleep** then rush to the second one and THEN i craft a melee upgrade, a SB and sometimes a shiv.

With those two i can alreay gift a team mate something useful like a Molotov or Nail Bomb, but sometimes the game trolls me and i give them a Health Kit...
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (298 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1322 posts

Jul 9, 2013

LegendaryPLANK wrote:
I thought everyone did this. Two crates with no opposition? Common sense to use them. Usually get enough to make.a bomb and.a molotov, or.a nail board and.a Molotov.

If everyone did this nobody would be getting the second supply box without opposition.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (291 Views)
0 Likes