I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

Re: Start the Engine (Look and give your opinion)

Aug 19, 2013

I have another idea for a game mode would be like collecting treasures of Uncharted 3. This would be called "Medicaments Search" and the two sides would dispute to locate, capture and relocate as many boxes of medicines to their clans.

Message 11 of 33 (177 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

Aug 19, 2013

Yes, the idea is similar to capture the bases, although in this case you have to press a few buttons and interact with the capture and camp not sit still until the bar is filled.

Message 12 of 33 (174 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

Re: Start the Generator 2.0 (Look and give your opinion)

Aug 30, 2013
Now I've re-imagined and improved this game mode, I hope Naughty Dog will stop by and give your opinion if in the future will make a similar game mode would be fantastic.
Message 13 of 33 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
245 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Alsborg91 wrote:

I have another idea for a game mode would be like collecting treasures of Uncharted 3. This would be called "Medicaments Search" and the two sides would dispute to locate, capture and relocate as many boxes of medicines to their clans.

Sounds awesum !

I am already interested by the Start The Generator mode, but this one looks better ! Could you develop your ideas in a new thread for this one ?

For me, it sounds like that : you would have to search drugs which spawn randomly in the map but in specific locations. Both teams have to find where the drugs are, and the first who collect like 10 drugs boxes win the match.

Message 14 of 33 (137 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Are you saying that there will be another post? Regarding the way of drugs, the other day think similarly. Medicaments Mod

Message 15 of 33 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Aug 30, 2013

I like your idea, it's an interesting take on something like headquarters or zone control type game. It would be cool, as someone else suggested, that when you have a generator activated, near the active generator it shows blips or faint red dots of enemies (like Strategist 3) on the radar.

Question: How would you deactivate an enemy controlled generator? How long would it take?

I wonder if it would be better to not know the location of the generators at the beginning of the match. What if your teams had to gather specific items (ex: gasoline or handles for the pull cords) from executed players who drop them when they die? That way it isn't just a race to the closest generator right away, and then camp for the remainder of the match. It would give incentive to actually find the enemy players and kill them to try to gain an advantage.

Message 16 of 33 (118 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

Aug 30, 2013

How would you deactivate an enemy controlled generator? How long would it take?

-When the enemy has a generator, the player has to approach the generator and press the triangle button, then leave the bar generator with the color of the enemy. Then you have to press triangle to decrease rapidly on and off. Then you need to turn it on again by pressing the triangle and making the brand is inside the bar square.

-Disactivate an enemy generator costs between 8 and 10 seconds.
Activate it for your team will be between 10 to 20 seconds depending on your skill by pressing the triangle button.

Message 17 of 33 (113 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Not bad, the idea of not knowing where the generators at the beginning and have to go for the enemies by special items, you should see how to put it. Since this since they have to make the players to capture enemy generator.

Message 18 of 33 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Alsborg91 wrote:

Not bad, the idea of not knowing where the generators at the beginning and have to go for the enemies by special items, you should see how to put it. Since this since they have to make the players to capture enemy generator.

What do you mean by this?

Message 19 of 33 (102 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

Aug 30, 2013

I'm sorry, I have not explained well. I wanted to say that if you put items to collect from enemies, this mode would be similar to interrogation. Simply put, if there are enemies near the generator (hiding to **bleep**) look at the radar, avoid campers.

Message 20 of 33 (99 Views)
0 Likes