Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
4057 posts

Re: Stay with your TEAM! Stop drifting away!

Jun 29, 2013
I also tend to flank. It's just how a play. Can't really play any other way. That rhymes.
 photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 45 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9984 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Someone said that most shooters cater to rambo douchenozzles who don't give two shirs about their team. Yep, that's correct.

I like this game because it deters those people. See, I don't call them "Rambos" or whatever. I call them "**bleep** arseholes".
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 45 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3354 posts

Jun 29, 2013

lAugustBurnsRedl wrote:

Not sticking together is one of the main reasons you aren't winning. Not sticking together means your enemy who does stick together will just pick you off one by one. It's not that hard to understand.. You need to stay with your team to win. Although it doesn't guarantee you a 100% victory, it does however guarantee a higher possibility of winning the match..

Stop drifting away from your team. Stick together. Always. 

I'm sick of people going off on their own ways and then they always wonder why they keep losing. Well, the answer is right there.  You're drifting away from your teammates! 

Stick together!! Stick and move! 

**bleep** this **bleep**! I'll play how I want to play, no matter what. 

EyeCue86 is a symbol of free speech. Any attempt to censor EyeCue86 is an act of evil.

"It's that time of the month again, Joel." -Ellie, The Last of Us

"It's that time of the month again, Joel"
-Ellie, The Last of Us
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 45 (98 Views)
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 1, 2013

TLoU multi is all about positioning and situational awareness. Move as a team, but always use different entry points and work to gain superior sight-lines on the enemy. Don't let them concentrate their fire. Force them to engage in separate directions, and always hold your line. Catch the enemy in a crossfire, and it's over. Mobility is the lynchpin of modern warfare.

Just saying, there's a reason you can see your teammates through walls.

---
"Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne!"
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 45 (78 Views)
Sackboy
508 posts

Jul 1, 2013

But, if I stay with my team...how will I get that siik420MLGOptiicsnoscopeswagswag montage footage?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 45 (61 Views)
0 Likes