Highlighted
Nov 21 2013
By: Oshnaj Lombax Warrior 146 posts

Stick balance ain't working

5 replies 1284 views Edited Nov 21, 2013

There's something I can't understand.

Suppose you start a game on which you haven't taken the second supply box and killed some opponents, then you go to the second box and you can get the stick and probably turn it into a modded weapon. What's the sense of making you powerful knowing that your enemy is on disadvantage?

In the same fashion, you get killed for the first time and your team has a considerable difference on respawns in Supply Raid (example 07-18), and your enemy has the modded weapon and the stick never appears. How does this balance the game?

I put both cases so that you may notice this when playing.

0 Likes
Big Daddy
17045 posts

Re: Stick balance ain't working

Nov 21, 2013

Oshnaj wrote:

There's something I can't understand.

Suppose you start a game on which you haven't taken the second supply box and killed some opponents, then you go to the second box and you can get the stick and probably turn it into a modded weapon. What's the sense of making you powerful knowing that your enemy is on disadvantage?

In the same fashion, you get killed for the first time and your team has a considerable difference on respawns in Supply Raid (example 07-18), and your enemy has the modded weapon and the stick never appears. How does this balance the game?

I put both cases so that you may notice this when playing.

Not sure what you're asking.

But the old agorithm, whereby someone might never get a stick, has been changed.  You'll always get one if you go to all the boxes, but not until 2-3 minutes in.

[ 39 ]
Message 2 of 6 (1,278 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Nov 21, 2013

I can go round the map several times till over half match before I get wood, also seem to get same items that i can't pick up and therefore can't craft at times too. but who really cares, I do well enough with the revolver! Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 6 (1,270 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Nov 21, 2013

That stick is still pretty common. Only difference between now and how it used to be is people don't get it until at least 3 minutes into the game.

Message 4 of 6 (1,267 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3327 posts

Nov 21, 2013
It should be the last 9 mins...
Message 5 of 6 (1,256 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1513 posts

Nov 21, 2013
Tell me about it.
Have a whole thread about this dumb %*&# "balance" crate system.

I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Message 6 of 6 (1,251 Views)
0 Likes