Survivor
2754 posts

Re: Strategist 2 has ruined the game for me

Jul 25, 2013

How do you even know what booster the other team is using?  Do you just assume that they're using strategist 2 when they realize you're flanking.  Plus flanking in this game would take an eternity, since you would probably have to crawl.  The other team isn't going to be standing in one spot for the entire time you're going around.

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - teffyz
Message 51 of 178 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Jul 25, 2013

Strategist 2 only works if an enemy is RIGHT next to you, so you would most likely see them before Strategist 2 does any work.

:/ Quit yo' yappin', man.

Message 52 of 178 (271 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3645 posts

Jul 25, 2013
Covert 2/3 problem solved
Message 53 of 178 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 25, 2013

neverbelow wrote:
No wonder I have never liked High School or Bills Town. There are plenty of areas in maps and strategies that booster completely nullifies. It kills variety in games.

I've completely changed my loadouts now. Also, after getting kill by EE2 and since they always will know where I am I'm going to use that and huddle next to my team.

No wonder this game isn't more popular.

I don't like billstown or highschool either, not sniper friendly enough. Strategist would be pointless for me since people know were im at anyways since i dont use silencers or covert ops training. I rarely get flanked because i camp pretty hard so i see them coming anyways.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 54 of 178 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5084 posts

Jul 25, 2013
It's easy to.know when people are using certain boosters. When they have mololovs that fry you 50 feet away around corners you can use your brain to know they have EE2 and probably some lag. When you sneak perfect in a situation where they are nowhere near sight lines and then in a minute you get Molotov's right as you come around a corner near the steps you can know they have strategist 2.

I'm sure you could ask Matt Yoite what he had on and he'd tell you strategist 2. It's for sure one of them had it on if not a few otherwise there's no way they could have known where we were at certao times. Ticemack didn't have it on (at least at the start) because I got him for the first kill of the high school match near the stairs supply spawn.
Message 55 of 178 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5084 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2013

Ya know Bio I really don't understand why you bash on people that were your friends. Even people that you played with for a long time and friends with for a long time. This isn't the first time you've alienated someone like that.

Message 56 of 178 (230 Views)
Wastelander
820 posts

Jul 25, 2013

neverbelow wrote:
It's easy to.know when people are using certain boosters. When they have mololovs that fry you 50 feet away around corners you can use your brain to know they have EE2 and probably some lag. When you sneak perfect in a situation where they are nowhere near sight lines and then in a minute you get Molotov's right as you come around a corner near the steps you can know they have strategist 2.

I'm sure you could ask Matt Yoite what he had on and he'd tell you strategist 2. It's for sure one of them had it on if not a few otherwise there's no way they could have known where we were at certao times. Ticemack didn't have it on (at least at the start) because I got him for the first kill of the high school match near the stairs supply spawn.

Im gonna try it out tonight and see how it does with my style. I doubt it can replace sharpshooter or first aid though.

The Kingdom of Longbow shall reign forever, for it is written in the stars above~
Message 57 of 178 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5084 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 25, 2013

It's best for clearing out a level above/below you without going to that level. It's really good for that. Also it's good for knowing exactly what is around a wall in front of you. It's also good to help avoid being shiv'd ever. I mean ever.

Message 58 of 178 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
96 posts

Jul 25, 2013

This topic just proved that people will complain about everything in this game

Message 59 of 178 (203 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5084 posts

Jul 25, 2013
Thanks for the input purestone. Yes I will complain about wallhacks. Always. I'm glad you like them.
Message 60 of 178 (199 Views)
0 Likes