Monster Hunter
37 posts

Re: Strategy for MP Trophies for people who are not good at Killing

May 8, 2014

Play Survivors on the First DLC map first. Since the majority of players are playing on DLC 2. 

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 75 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

May 8, 2014

^ Huh?

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 75 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
322 posts

May 8, 2014

radiohm3 wrote:

I got two of these trophies by accident. Both times while late entering the match and by entering the winning team with insane high levels fighting an enemy team of low levels. Both interrogation matches. I personally don't like these trophies because they feel anything but impossible if you play all the time with randoms. No matter what loadout you use.

That's essentially all the new silver trophies: luck.

When all have fallen, rise above the ashes.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 75 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
581 posts

May 8, 2014

Infectus approve

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 75 (155 Views)
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2014

Ive noticed people keep saying (In other threads) how lame it is to do my method because people hide for 15 minutes. The game is 15 minutes long so how can I hide for 15 minutes and get trophy? People love to exaggerate. I participate in the game approx for half of the game laying bombs down over and over. Those people saying I hide for 15 minutes need their heads examined. I also noticed someone saying I put down 3 bombs. Lol I put down as many bombs as I am given. I put more than 3 bombs down.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 75 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

May 11, 2014
No you dont.

Im making it my job to call ppl like u out.

Id rather have ppl go boosting it requires the same amount of skill to get the trophy. And at least i dont get stuck with a **bleep** useles random who does nothing.

Ow wait im sorry you put down three bombs very usefull !!! Do you put the bombs around yourself across the map to make sure your safe?
I wouldn't touch you with a broomstick.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 75 (110 Views)
Sackboy
467 posts

May 11, 2014

sjaak023 wrote:
No you dont.

Im making it my job to call ppl like u out.

Id rather have ppl go boosting it requires the same amount of skill to get the trophy. And at least i dont get stuck with a **bleep** useles random who does nothing.

Ow wait im sorry you put down three bombs very usefull !!! Do you put the bombs around yourself across the map to make sure your safe?

This thread is about helping people struggling with those trophies by giving them an efficient strategy to do it, i fail to see how your rant helps in any way.

Anyway, i did a few of mines with a stealthy setup.

Silenced Hunting Rifle

Covert training 3

Agility 3

Best i got with that one was 10/11/0 but let's face it, i needed luck as well, and i used plenty when i dodged molotoves and ran for my life like a headless chicken. :smileyvery-happy:

I got others as a medic, but the people i was with were good as well, doesn't works so much with non organised team.

And the remaining i used the OP's strategy, not dying in Wharf was a real pain, but meh now i'm probably in a world of pain because sjaak023 is making his job to call me out.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 75 (98 Views)
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

May 11, 2014

@ sjaak, when did I say my method was skillful? oh thats right I didn't. I never claimed to using 3 bombs so learn to read. Oh my God sjaak is calling me out for playing legitimately, oh what ever should I do? oh what a crime. Im gonna cry now NOT.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 75 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

May 11, 2014
By calling out i mean sprinting circles around u and shooting..
Id rather have u ppl boost because you wont be bothering ppl like me... I dont need to cheat my way into a trophy i cant get so i can brag about it...

And bout the bombs you said you put down as many bombs as you can... 3 or as many as you have noone cares...

Im not ramping im just saying ppl should boost if they dont have the skill So they will not be a disturbance to normal players.

What part dont you understand are you stupid? How many times do i need to explain :smileysad:
I wouldn't touch you with a broomstick.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 75 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3478 posts

May 11, 2014
Who the hell is boosting? There has been ZERO boosting tactics discussed in this thread.

@sjaak023 has misplaced anger
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 75 (72 Views)
0 Likes