I give up you ppl just stupid...
I wouldn't touch you with a broomstick.
Message 21 of 75 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3640 posts

Re: Strategy for MP Trophies for people who are not good at Killing

May 11, 2014
@sjaak023 For you know what boosting is?
Message 22 of 75 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1292 posts

May 11, 2014

This thread is still silly. Play the game get better and sooner or later you will get the trophy. Hiding half the game and being a selfish person in a team based game is what ruins the game for a lot of people. If everyone on the team worked together and helped each other instead of hiding you have a much higher chance of survival. 

I don't even run stealth and I mostly rush with HR and brawler. Still got 2 DLC trophies already just playing the game normally in supply raid.  If i see someone hiding in a game on my team I'm going to message the other team and tell them where you are. That camping crap gets old really fast. I'm not gonna wait 10 minutes for you to hide your way to a trophy you didn't really earn. 

Message 23 of 75 (124 Views)
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

May 11, 2014
@blitzsomething ill play allong..

No why diont you enlighten me and tell me the explanation... Youve already showed off your readimg skills..
Message 24 of 75 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2036 posts

May 11, 2014
Inb4lock/clean up.

Anyways, i havent even gone for the trophies yet. I dont really see why people care about virtual trophies. Run a good class in survivors and you will get them in no time. Interrogation is a terrible mode to do it, it takes 15 minutes. If you arent gonna die in interrogation, then you obviously arent playing right. Running in for that interrogation and praying you teammates can cover you wont ever happen, you probably wont go for interrogations.

Play in survivors with the following class below and do this
Step 1: Buy specter ASAP. Just do it.
Step 2: Stick with your team.
Step 3: If last alive go for a box and grab that free specter ammo and molotovs. Now dont do what everyone does and camp in a corner. start running around and drawing attention to yourself, drop bombs in tactical positions, throw mollies when needed, remember to use the specter. Be agressive!
Step 4: Congrats you have a virtual trophy

9mm
SAR
Covert 2
Bomb expert 2 (for planted bombs when last alive)
Specter
RIP in peace Nick-Ah-Trienta

Los moderators de PSF no le gusta Nick porque Nick le gusta chicos que tiene doce años.

Además, el gato de ACE todavía esta gordo! Muy divertido, ¿verdad?
Message 25 of 75 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

May 11, 2014

sjaak how am I cheating? cheating is breaking rules so what rules am I breaking? Tim Ive explained before that I have regularly played TLOU MP since beginning and have never got 0 deaths. That tells you Ill never get 0 deaths. You don't get that people are different and Im not good enough to get them that way. Yes I did earn those trophies, I downed 3 players while not getting killed.

Message 26 of 75 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

May 11, 2014
Well you dont have the skill to get the trophy so your trying to find other ways to still get them... You are right that is not heating honesty in its purest form
Message 27 of 75 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1292 posts

May 11, 2014

Tramp947 wrote:

sjaak how am I cheating? cheating is breaking rules so what rules am I breaking? Tim Ive explained before that I have regularly played TLOU MP since beginning and have never got 0 deaths. That tells you Ill never get 0 deaths. You don't get that people are different and Im not good enough to get them that way. Yes I did earn those trophies, I downed 3 players while not getting killed.

Play with a team strive to get better. The only way you will get better is to try. Hiding for half the game to get a digital trophy that proves nothing is not the way to get better. 

I think my trophy I get should be different from yours then. Mine should say "BEASTED" on CoalMine or whatever. And yours should say "CAMPED" on Coalmine. 

Message 28 of 75 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2014

Tim what part of Ive been playing for hours each day for most days for 11 months and have never got 0 deaths do you not understand? PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT TO YOU. Not everyone plays with the same skill and ability. Yes I did earn those trophies. If I had got someone to purposely stand still to kill them 3 times then I wouldn't of earned the trophy. I downed 3 players while not getting killed so I earned it. sjaak you didn't answer my question :- how am I cheating? how am I being dishonest?

Message 29 of 75 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

May 11, 2014
Yes in my opinion you are but in yours you arent...

And i believe u straight away when u say all those trophys are earned honest
Message 30 of 75 (75 Views)
0 Likes