Uncharted Territory
1296 posts

Re: Strategy for MP Trophies for people who are not good at Killing

May 11, 2014

Tramp947 wrote:

What part of Ive been playing for hours each day for most days for 11 months and have never got 0 deaths do you not understand? PEOPLE ARE DIFFERENT TO YOU. Not everyone plays with the same skill and ability. Yes I did earn those trophies. If I had got someone to purposely stand still to kill them 3 times then I wouldn't of earned the trophy. I downed 3 players while not getting killed so I earned it. ajaak you didn't answer my question :- how am I cheating? how am I being dishonest?

You really don't seem to understand the word "EARN" 

Camping and sneak killing players is the cheapest way to get a down. Its not cheating but higly frowned upon. Its why a lot of players (myself included) don't play survivors. My question to you is if you are so unskilled that you can't not die in a single game then why do you think you deserve the trophy when it forces you to hide for half the game? Is hiding something you think is difficult or something that should be rewarded, because its not. 

Message 31 of 75 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2014

sjaak you made a accusation that Im cheating so I asked how am I cheating?. Cheating means to break rules so Im asking what rules am I breaking? I don't care about what your opinion is but when you accuse me of cheating you need to back that up with facts. I want proof that Im breaking rules. Tim ND never said how the trophies should be earned and aslong as Im not boosting, cheating or hacking Im ok. I did what the trophy description said in a legit manner therefore earning the trophy.

Message 32 of 75 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1296 posts

May 11, 2014

Tramp947 wrote:

sjaak you made a accusation that Im cheating so I asked how am I cheating. Cheating means to break rules so Im asked what rules am I breaking? I don't care about what your opinion is but when you accuse me of cheating you need to back that up with facts. I want proof that Im breaking rules. Tim ND never said how the trophies should be earned and aslong as Im not boosting, cheating or hacking Im ok. I did what the trophy description said in a legit manner therefore earning the trophy.

Maybe in your mind but I believe few people would agree with you. Those of us that play with as a team to win the game as a team find your tactics tasteless and silly. If you ever end up camping on the map as one of the randoms in my team I will straight away message the other team your location because you are handicapping us 3 v 4. You don't deserve a trophy for hiding when the rest of us are playing the game. On top of that you are willing to hurt the team for your own selfishness. 

Message 33 of 75 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2014

Tim a lot of people agree with me and a lot don't. Thats because people have different opinions and views. I think Sanddude saying I should boost is him being selfish and encouraging me to cheat so I don't go into public games and effect his game is selfish and flawed logic. You don't know my gaming psn id so I fail to understand how you are going to warn others about me. Im sure there are things that you do that others find tasteless and lots of people think how others play are tasteless so this is really something you have to grasp. Good to know your opinion but you won't change mine. Are you done yet? or would you like us to continue this pointless discussion in never ending posts of opposite opinions?

Message 34 of 75 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

May 11, 2014
Bending the rules to get what you want is my definition off cheating yes..

And i dont have to back **bleep** up, since you like to bend stuff to see and get it your way..

AGAIN and for the last time you might as well BOOST at least you wont be bothering ppl trying to win.. I rather play with 3 random.idiots who try and loose then with one off you...
I wouldn't touch you with a broomstick.
Message 35 of 75 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2014

sjaak what rules am I apparently bending? show me proof. Put a link into this thread showing me NDs rules that Im apparently bending.

Message 36 of 75 (94 Views)
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

May 11, 2014
Well its not a rule but its common logic that ppl expect you to play the game instead of hiding.. just because u make something sound nice doesnt make it nice.. Anyways im kind of getting bored with constantly repeating myself im done...
I wouldn't touch you with a broomstick.
Message 37 of 75 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6967 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2014

Tramp947 wrote:

Tim a lot of people agree with me and a lot don't. Thats because people have different opinions and views. I think Sanddude saying I should boost is him being selfish and encouraging me to cheat so I don't go into public games and effect his game is selfish and flawed logic. You don't know my gaming psn id so I fail to understand how you are going to warn others about me. Im sure there are things that you do that others find tasteless and lots of people think how others play are tasteless so this is really something you have to grasp. Good to know your opinion but you won't change mine. Are you done yet? or would you like us to continue this pointless discussion in never ending posts of opposite opinions?

oh great, now you pulled me into the conversation for no reason.

it's not flawed logic, I don't want some idiot ruining the game for me and our whole team cuz he sucks too much to not die on his own accord. There's a difference between people agreeing with you cuz you're "right" and because they don't care and wanna be idiots who ruin games for other people just to get a trophy.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 38 of 75 (84 Views)
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2014

sjaak if its not a rule then how am I cheating? players can expect me to play the way they think I should play all they want but that means nothing as that's just their opinion. Lots of people expect others to play a certain way and if they don't then they get named cheap or tasteless. Im getting picked on for playing legitimately and helping frustrated players out. In uncharted 2 players got treated like s*** for using the SA perk that ND gave them. SA users were playing legitimately with a perk that ND gave them and they got picked on for it while no one cared about players who boosted. People seem to give legit players s*** while leaving the cheaters alone. People put up boosting topics on gamefaqs forum and no one batters a eye lid but use SA in uncharted 2 and that person is out or order. Sanddude Im wrong in your opinion and Im right In my opinion = deal with it. Of course people that have similar interests to you will agree with you Sanddude (two can play that game).

Message 39 of 75 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3390 posts

May 11, 2014
Positive thread turned into a flame war.
"if all multiplayers were just for fun it would be boring."
Message 40 of 75 (72 Views)
0 Likes