Sackboy
486 posts

Re: Strategy for MP Trophies for people who are not good at Killing

May 11, 2014

You guys sure are getting angry over nothing.

Don't see how the way people chose to play a game matters to you, the whole "they're ruining the game for me" is quite stupid, it's not far of saying to a guy who isn't good at all to stop playing because he's throwing your match off.

And calling people cheat/hacker whatever over trophies is quite ridiculous, as far as trophies goes, the only thing that could be considered "cheating" would be loading a save which isn't yours.

Message 41 of 75 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7287 posts

May 11, 2014

it's not opinion when you're blatantly messing up the game for your team by making it a 3vs4.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 42 of 75 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

May 11, 2014

^ Thats your opinion and one I don't share. If you have a serious issue with people like myself then you have the choice to play with friends. Your logic is rubbish players shouldn't play but Im not the one who has the issue, you have the issue so my solution to it is play with like minded individuals then that stops your problem. People like myself are not going to stop this no matter how much you cry.

Message 43 of 75 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

May 11, 2014
Why dont you gather a party of four and hide in a corner for the whole game?
I wouldn't touch you with a broomstick.
Message 44 of 75 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7287 posts

May 11, 2014

you can't label everything as opinion and make yourself seem correct. Git gud and stop ruining the game for other players.

If you played UC3, you could see the long-term effects playing like this can have on entire game modes.

Message 45 of 75 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2014

@ sjaak, because Im not the one with the issue. You are the ones with the issue so I suggested a solution to it. Btw sjaak didn't you say you are done with this argument? Sanddude Im aware that Im stating my opinion as are you. We both are making ourselves seem correct because we both believe ourselves to be correct. Believeing my opinion is correct is generally what people do including what you are doing now Sanddude. Sanddude your "get good and stop ruining the MP for others" comment just proves Ivans point about you basically saying that players who are not good at TLOU MP shouldn't play which is a disgusting attitude to have towards people who can't play well.

Message 46 of 75 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7287 posts

May 11, 2014

players who are not good at the game shouldn't purposely ruin matches for their teammates.

learn what an opinion is

Message 47 of 75 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

May 11, 2014
I know i just love to **bleep** Smiley Happy

Ill give you the golden tip to get good at this game : teamwork... Thats why playing with friends work they mostly back you up as the other way around...

Ive came across trophy campers quite a lot of times its annoying its selfish.. But your right you are entitled to do it,and so am i entitled to sprint circles around these ppl and just be noisy as **bleep**.. If you have a team of four chasing you and you manage to run and hide in a corner you deserve that trophy...

But by saying all this bs you have blew your rights to nag about ragequitters and such since you are worse you take up a spot and hide like a lil kitty kat ...
I wouldn't touch you with a broomstick.
Message 48 of 75 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1296 posts

May 11, 2014

Message 49 of 75 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts