May 11, 2014

Message 51 of 75 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Re: Strategy for MP Trophies for people who are not good at Killing

[ Edited ]
May 11, 2014

ha. just played a game with a team that tried to utilise this 'tactic'. simply put: minefield. judging by the number of qqs they werent that successful.

interrogation on coal mine few days ago. 1 of my teammates hid behind these houses on one side of the map near enemy lockbox.

we were behind in interrogations so at first i thought he will try to get em at spawn. nope, he was just sitting there since 12min mark.

after we got interrogations i was like: now he will surely try to unlock... nope. was just checking his surroundings.

ok, maybe hes waiting for overtime to unlock faster (our was already partially unlocked). nope.

around 1 min left we were overwhelmed by full enemy team and they unlocked.

point is: making it 3v4 (or even worse) and messing up the game for others is pure **bleep**gotry. if you cant get the trophy while playing normally than sorry, you just dont deserve it.

on a side note, i dont know why ND decided to put these kind of trophies in. they couldve just gone with something like 'unlock the lockbox', 'get X number of downs/executions' etc.

Message 52 of 75 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

May 11, 2014

Just completed all the maps and everytime I tried the strategy mentioned in OP someone spotted me where I was hide.

My tips are pretty simple:

- Use the silenced enforcer, from loadout points to its versatility, its a must!

- Use explosion expert 2 and plant bombs near corners and supply boxes.

- NEVER walk alone and NEVER stop moving.

- I did all the maps in Survivors, by far the best game mode to do them.

- Think very carefully before engage in combat, let your enemy take the first step.

- If you are the last survivor in your team (survivors mode) stay away from combat, even its 1vs1, the risk is very high just to get  1 kill.

- Adapt your loadout according to the map you are playing. For example tight maps like Wharf, Hometown and Water Tower the agility skill is very interesting to flank your opponents.

Good luck and patience Smiley Sad

Message 53 of 75 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
486 posts

May 12, 2014

Way too much negativity of this forum.

For those struggling with online trophies you might want to try this kind of website:

http://psnprofiles.com/gaming-sessions

Seems they do run some gaming sessions for TLOU already, i met a bunch of nice players there, so might be worth a shoot.

Message 54 of 75 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2014

Your opinion Sanddude is people who are not good at the game shouldn't purposely ruin matches. Other people view it differently. Not everyone has the same view as you Sanddude, remember that and stop trying to make your opinion into facts. Its you who needs to learn what a opinion is. sjaak camping is a fine tactic in my opinion. In others opinions its a lame tactic. Ive seen people posting about people using the flamethrower as a lame tactic. Practically most tactics are seen as lame by someone so your point is mute. Ive told you a solution to your problem so your games won't be ruined. If you lot decide to not take that advice then thats your problem that you are in a game with someone on your team using my method. sjaak you said that if people chase me then I hide, I deserve the trophy. That tells me that you think hiding is ok to do but only in the conditions you set. Everyone has conditions that some view if I don't do exactly how they want then Im in the wrong.

Message 55 of 75 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2014

sjaak you have made it clear that under certain conditions hiding is ok so you really have no debate here. Camping is a legitimate tactic which some think its a ok tactic and some don't but no matter what you say others and myself are going to play our way not yours. sjaak I don't complain about rage quitters so I don't see what your point is. In your opinion what Im doing is worse than rage quitters and in other peoples opinion Im not worse than rage quitters, your point? sjaak your whole debate about this is you not liking what I do because you think Im cheating yet you then tried encouraging me to go against Sonys TOS by boosting which is cheating. If you truly have a problem with people who cheat then why encourage me to cheat?

Message 56 of 75 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

May 12, 2014
Im showing you an option to get what you want without being a burden...
I wouldn't touch you with a broomstick.
Message 57 of 75 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

May 12, 2014
And not that im against being behind cover and
where did i make that clear?
I wouldn't touch you with a broomstick.
Message 58 of 75 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2014

sjaak and I showed you how to not get people who play my method on your team. Im going to continue with what Im doing but if you have serious issues with it then thats your problem. You have a choice to go in with friends as a solution. This issue isen't mine so Ill continue my method. Btw thanks you lot for spreading my method and keeping this topic on first page for awhile. Before this argument there was only around 100 views on my first post but now theres 382 views which is nearly three times as much than before the argument. I appreciate you guys helping spread my method xD I think Ill be the mature one here and end this pointless debate thats going in circles.

Message 59 of 75 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
40 posts

May 12, 2014
I got all 4 in reclaimed territories maps! First was I had a good team on supply raid, second I killed 4 people on a rampage and sat in corner of map (tramps plan kinda) but 2 guys had just died and left so was 2v4 rest of the match anyway... other 2 was doing survivors and sticking with the team, would say survivors is easiest to get trophies in my opinion. You don't need a great team either. If people are still struggling try:

-Survivors as less time to survive if your alone.
-Semi auto, enforcer, (either silenced helps) covert 2 and awareness 2 help a lot!
-Also stick BEHIND teammates cover there backs.
-And last man standing don't engage unless they come to you.
-If your all your team are downed or die, get out of there!
-Dont just quit when you die, work out what you did wrong for example left the team or being caught out in the open.
These things helped me get the trophies might not work for others but if so then great! plus I got bored sitting in a corner of map, and if someone kills you last minute your gunna be **bleep**! Lol
Message 60 of 75 (54 Views)
0 Likes