Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Re: Strategy for MP Trophies for people who are not good at Killing

May 12, 2014

Ok Im going back to how I was playing before then. After I get my trophies I might just carry on playing like that to be a jerk since you lot have been jerks towards me. I tried to compromise but you can't compromise with immature kids.

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 75 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5369 posts

May 12, 2014

stop playing like a selfish jerk and we won't.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 75 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

May 12, 2014

^ Not going to happen. You have made things much worse because of you lot being jerks towards me. You should of met me half way when you were given the opportunity to. Your lack of compromise and keeping on at me has made things much worse.

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 75 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
39 posts

May 12, 2014
Best option is to play with good players. That really is the best advice for any player in my opinion, hiding in a corner is dangerous as your alone and cornered lol! I have 1 real friend who plays this game, and some people who added me who don't have mics but are still good. I got 6 of 8 now :smileyhappy: Sorry tramp it isnt really fair to your teammates if you hide for the match. If you do that's your choice but your never going to change anyone's opinion on it, im not having a go mate I'm just saying it how it is. Just get some teammates!
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 75 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

May 12, 2014

^ I play my way not yours.

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 75 (58 Views)
0 Likes