Jul 26 2013
By: Goldhawk1 Keyblade Wielder 9466 posts

Stuff

38 replies 525 views Edited Jul 26, 2013

What is with this game?  For real.  I'm getting executed by smoke bombs even when they don't land directly on me and I have full health.  My melee weapon will stab into someone and pull them down and instead of killing them it cancels out and they hit me with theirs.  People can smokebomb + shiv me when I'm about to melee them (after smoke effects wear off)

People are shooting me and dealing full damage when I have armor on and not taking my armor off... I keep getting killed instantly by nail bombs planted on the ground.  

I literally just had full health, full armor, around a corner and I die to one bomb?  That's around the corner?  full health?  and armor?  I throw molotovs on people and barley injur them?  

Quality **bleep** game.  

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 39 (525 Views)
Fender Bender
2846 posts

Re: Stuff

Jul 26, 2013
I feel ya. Its lag I think. I was just downed and executed with ONE military sniper round. Same guy broke my crafted 2x4 attack animation while he was reviving. Just blinked up and was in full 1hk mode on me. Frustrating to say the least. At least this only seems to happen a few matches per week for me.
http://YouTube.com/0oBLiTZoo
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 39 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15217 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Another Goldhawk special.

Must be the game, can't be him.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 39 (489 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5307 posts

Jul 26, 2013
A Goldhawk complaint thread? Now I've seen it all!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 39 (468 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1322 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
I feel ya. Its lag I think. I was just downed and executed with ONE military sniper round. Same guy broke my crafted 2x4 attack animation while he was reviving. Just blinked up and was in full 1hk mode on me. Frustrating to say the least. At least this only seems to happen a few matches per week for me.

Military snipe headshots kill you outright, no downs.

And all that stuff is pretty common.  There are already threads about people dying outright to smokebombs.  I went from full health and armor to dead to one smokebomb the other day.  Even molotovs rarely do that to armor.  And I've heard plenty of people say how they started swinging their nail bat and the other person whipped theirs out and downed them with it mid swing.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 39 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9466 posts

Jul 29, 2013

scootgar wrote:

Another Goldhawk special.

Must be the game, can't be him.

yeah you guys it's me.  Nope, naughtydog multiplayers aren't synonymous with lag or poor quality.  Nope.  Lets all take the advice of some lame **bleep** fanboy who isn't even **bleep** good at the game in the first place to tell us whose fault it is. 

Yep you heard it here folks, guy who can barely aim worth a **bleep** is just so great and wise that we should all take his words as facts and nothing more.  

How can I be as wise and as great as you oh scootgar?  I admit I was wrong to blame ND or poor matchmaking.  It's all me.  Me and my terrible 2.4 kdr.  Maybe it's my terrible 30+ download?  Or my somewhat decent 2 upload?  Oh god, I know I'm just the worst master.  Please forgive my complaints.  

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 39 (413 Views)
Fender Bender
4001 posts

Jul 29, 2013
I'll bet anything that the game struggles to regulate itself with such discrepancies between dl and ul.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 39 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1322 posts

Jul 29, 2013

Your account is definitely the reason that people are getting killed for free by smokebombs.  Don't even pretend it isn't...

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 39 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4001 posts

Jul 29, 2013
Look at it this way, you can receive information 15x faster than you can send it. Your upload is a mere ~7.5% of your download.

Something tells me ND's netcode does better with connections with downloads closer percentage wise with its upload. Just a theory, though.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 39 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1322 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2013

neverbelow wrote:
Look at it this way, you can receive information 15x faster than you can send it. Your upload is a mere ~7.5% of your download.

Something tells me ND's netcode does better with connections with downloads closer percentage wise with its upload. Just a theory, though.

I played at my buddy's over the weekend.  He has 18.5 down and 15 up, and I'm still running into all these kinds of problems.  You'll also see that there's currently a thread about being instakilled by bombs.  This **bleep** definitely isn't unique to a single person's connection.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 39 (377 Views)