Oct 05 2013
By: Oshnaj Lombax Warrior 146 posts

Summary for the best ideas

7 replies 151 views Edited Oct 5, 2013

Okay, so I don't know if this is gonna work but I think it would be nice you guys put ideas here regarding the multiplayer considering any fact.

To make this work, I'll be editing this post adding the best ideas to improve the multiplayer so that is not a mess when the ND devs try to find them, and obviously the best ideas are selected with the most quantity of Kudos.

2204 posts

Re: Summary for the best ideas

Oct 6, 2013
For the Malaria and Density outbreak missions, instead of them adding more survivors to your clan, it should make everyone in your clan that is sick healthy, and feed anyone that's hungry by a certain %.

In addition, I'd also like for any additional supplies you get in a match to help feed the hungry, and tend to the sick, instead of adding more survivors and helping out your clan, this makes it harder to maintain your clan, and quite frankly makes no sense, if we obviously can barley handle ourselves now, why would we want more people?

Not only would my proposed system make it easier to sustain your clan, but once you have everyone healthy, than you can start expanding your clan with your abundance of supplies from matches.
Message 2 of 8 (130 Views)
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Oct 6, 2013
Fix shiv priority. I've ranted about this before but there will never be a time when I'd rather revive a teammate or open a supply box in favor of shivving an enemy standing in the midst of these things. Thanks.
Message 3 of 8 (107 Views)
Lombax Warrior
89 posts

Oct 6, 2013
Another suggestion would be to change the starting parts for late joins. Nothing is more annoying than joining a game of survivors in progress when everyone already has armor and weapon upgrades. This could be easily offset by giving late joins 300-400 parts per round they have missed. It might also mitigate the number of people that just quit out realizing 3 rounds have already been played.
Message 4 of 8 (99 Views)
Wastelander
677 posts

etter Re: Summary for the best ideas

Oct 6, 2013

Better Costumization. No, I don't want "MOAR HATS!", I want to select the Skin, Shirt, Jeans, (Hand-)Shoes and of course some colours. Like red for Hunters.

"You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 5 of 8 (96 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1454 posts

Re: etter Re: Summary for the best ideas

Oct 6, 2013

Ban the nerf brigade from playing TLOU MP.

Dear forumers, you all got fooled into believing that because of my psn id that Im a crap player. Well my psn id is actually a troll psn id. Its used so when Im top of the list it makes others feel like s***. Ive even played crap on purpose on my a crap player psn id then switched to my secret psn id then pwned forumers. Well its been nice baiting people for ages on here but Ive had my fun. Im off on my secret psn id to beat you forumers with pleasure lol. Maybe Ill youtube me pwning forumers some day. Will you find out who I am? we'll see, Byeeeeee.
Message 6 of 8 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1454 posts

Re: etter Re: Summary for the best ideas

Oct 6, 2013

Or how about a nerf brigade mode? Nerf brigaders are only allowed to play in nerf brigade mode and they are only allowed to play with the weapons that they got nerfed. The other team can pick any weapons and has to kill the nerf brigader whos it while the other nerf brigaders have to protect the one whos it. The nerf brigaders have to kill the other teams it guy then the it players change. After four successful kills of it players both teams need to keep killing each other until purple medals drop from enemies. Once 5 purple medals have been collected the first team to put those medals in their box wins the game.

Dear forumers, you all got fooled into believing that because of my psn id that Im a crap player. Well my psn id is actually a troll psn id. Its used so when Im top of the list it makes others feel like s***. Ive even played crap on purpose on my a crap player psn id then switched to my secret psn id then pwned forumers. Well its been nice baiting people for ages on here but Ive had my fun. Im off on my secret psn id to beat you forumers with pleasure lol. Maybe Ill youtube me pwning forumers some day. Will you find out who I am? we'll see, Byeeeeee.
Message 7 of 8 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2013

Random map selection would be nice. Playing Checkpoint like 3 times in a row while playing Downtown once every three weeks could be avoided by this.

Oh, and gore patch for EU/UK.

Message 8 of 8 (81 Views)