Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

Re: Supply/part rebalance suggestion

Aug 22, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

having a good defence is just as important as a good offense.

This is an American Forum my friend.

Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 31 of 37 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1174 posts

Aug 22, 2013
Honestly, the losing rounds so you can craft heal and repeatedly kill yourselves heal yourselves and revive yourselves is no different than boosting in Call of Duty, except you don't need an opposing team member to help. I wish they could just make a free unranked server already so us players that want to play to learn and have fun don't have to deal with this.
Skill, Coordination, and Experience will lead a team to victory.
Message 32 of 37 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 22, 2013

RyokuSonic wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

What do you mean?

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 33 of 37 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 22, 2013

RyokuSonic wrote:
Honestly, the losing rounds so you can craft heal and repeatedly kill yourselves heal yourselves and revive yourselves is no different than boosting in Call of Duty, except you don't need an opposing team member to help. I wish they could just make a free unranked server already so us players that want to play to learn and have fun don't have to deal with this.

But it wouldn't really happen if you rewarded a team for winning.  Something to the effect of giving the winning team a major bonus for winning all 4 rounds in a row or a bonus for the extra lives they have let or whatever.  If we could get more points winning than we could losing, then you wouldn't see that happen.

Message 34 of 37 (65 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Aug 22, 2013

zma1013 wrote:

RyokuSonic wrote:

But it wouldn't really happen if you rewarded a team for winning.  Something to the effect of giving the winning team a major bonus for winning all 4 rounds in a row or a bonus for the extra lives they have let or whatever.  If we could get more points winning than we could losing, then you wouldn't see that happen.

We had the same problem in Plunder. The solution is obvious to smart people.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 35 of 37 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6965 posts

Aug 22, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

RyokuSonic wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

What do you mean?

I'm assuming it is because I said defence, instead of defense.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 36 of 37 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Aug 22, 2013

zma1013 wrote:

RyokuSonic wrote:

A win bonus based on how much you actually won by would go a long ways towards the parts situation, where you get fewer parts for doing too well.  Maybe something like +1000 for every round under 7 in Survivors, +150 for every life left in Supply Raid.

Message 37 of 37 (36 Views)