Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 18 2014
By: Minimo123 Lombax Warrior 118 posts

Survival Skills that need tweaking

8 replies 121 views Edited Jun 18, 2014

Pistol zoom: Just make it so that as soon as you aim its already zoomed, and no wide reticle.

Hawkeye: Level 3 is lacking. Double parts for marking would be sweet, but somehow that ended up with damage marker. Marks last 5-6 seconds, marked enemies glow and nearby enemies are marked would make it 4LP costworth.

Strategist: I think level 1 should remain as it is (even though its practically useless), level 2 should cost 3LP and make you be able to respawn by your allies and level 3 gives the radar-ability, costing 4LP. Just compare the ability to respawn (3LP) vs for example, EE2, which also costs 3LP. And you cant always respawn on the teammate. 

Scavenger: I believe level 2 should be swapped with level 3. Meaning: Level 2 = Enemies drop 50% more ammo and might drop random crafting material, while level 3 provides automatic pick up and double ammo.

Damage marker: Marking a enemy who takes damage is a small, nice perk. Not worth the 3LP. Its right there with reviver, executioner and marathon runner, so make it cost 1LP at level 1 at 2 LP for level 2. Seriously, why spend 4LP for getting 15 more parts while executioner 1 costs 1LP for 75 more parts per shiv?

Gunslinger: Needs something. LP reduction maybe? 1 LP 30% more ammo, 2 50% more and 3 double.

Message 1 of 9 (121 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5990 posts

Re: Survival Skills that need tweaking

Jun 18, 2014

damage marker is the bomb. I use it with my sniper loadout and getting double parts for every single mark adds up really quickly, I don't even care so much for the actual damage marking part as much as for basically turning my average of 20-30 marks into points equal to 40-60 marks.

I also think you're underestimating the spawn ability of strategist, especially on interrogation...

photo Sniper.png
Message 2 of 9 (116 Views)
Wastelander
560 posts

Jun 18, 2014

Strategist 3 is fine the way it is, not only are you able to spawn on your allies but you also get to respawn up to 10 seconds earlier than normal so you're not always stuck looking at your noob teammates hiding behind cover

"You are not a Beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

Check out da Shiv Sensei!!!
TLOU Factions Gameplay, Montages, Funny Moments and more!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GustavoRodriguez1991
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/puertoricanninja91
Message 3 of 9 (110 Views)
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Jun 18, 2014
I think its all fine as it is but if paz could zoom by pressing that would be nice.. Not like now once u start aiming u think ur high as **bleep**
I wouldn't touch you with a broomstick.
Message 4 of 9 (105 Views)
Naughty Host
9034 posts

Jun 18, 2014
Strategist 3 should be 2 points

AKsWiseWords.png

Message 5 of 9 (96 Views)
Wastelander
560 posts

Jun 18, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:
Strategist 3 should be 2 points

Hi

"You are not a Beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else."

Message 6 of 9 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3641 posts

Jun 18, 2014
Doesn't everyone use Strategist 3? I swear if I kill 3 guys all 3 are back on top of the remaking guy in 3 seconds. Meanwhile I wait the customary 15+ seconds and spawn on the opposite side of the map away from my teammates.
Message 7 of 9 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3641 posts

Jun 18, 2014
*remaining * not remaking :smileytongue:
Message 8 of 9 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
560 posts

Jun 18, 2014

xxBLiTZKREIGxx wrote:
Doesn't everyone use Strategist 3? I swear if I kill 3 guys all 3 are back on top of the remaking guy in 3 seconds. Meanwhile I wait the customary 15+ seconds and spawn on the opposite side of the map away from my teammates.

It always feels like that with me, I kill 3 guys and they're right back in my face 2 seconds later with full clips while I'm still tryna reload my guns. Thank god for Scavenger, at least I don't have to go around picking up all the ammo...

Message 9 of 9 (65 Views)