Limit Breaker
17666 posts

Re: Survivors needs to be tweaked.

Jun 22, 2013

MacGruber310 wrote:
This is great feedback. We'll take a look at increasing the supplies earned in Survivors and increasing the round time.

Maybe a statistical analysis of what portion of supplies are going out, vis-a-vis those in Supply Raid, versus those needed, and there's a global in-game multiplier.

Or, normalise things by multiplying by 7/X, where X is the games actually played, rather than the full best of 7.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 11 of 21 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2440 posts

Jun 22, 2013

MacGruber310 wrote:
This is great feedback. We'll take a look at increasing the supplies earned in Survivors and increasing the round time.

Message 12 of 21 (186 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Jun 22, 2013
MacGruber I can't state clearly enough how impressed I am at your direct response to feedback like that. Cheers dude. I look forward to hopping back on Survivors in the near future.
Message 13 of 21 (180 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4821 posts

Jun 23, 2013

calcunnon wrote:
MacGruber I can't state clearly enough how impressed I am at your direct response to feedback like that. Cheers dude. I look forward to hopping back on Survivors in the near future.

Agreed, I love how straight forward he was. Please don't treat TLOU like UC3 was in aspects to how left in the dark we were Smiley Sad

tlousig2
Message 14 of 21 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4755 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Fakehound wrote:

calcunnon wrote:

Agreed, I love how straight forward he was. Please don't treat TLOU like UC3 was in aspects to how left in the dark we were Smiley Sad

It won't last.......

Message 15 of 21 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
621 posts

Jun 24, 2013

monkeybutler100 wrote:

Fakehound wrote:

calcunnon wrote:

It won't last.......

I'm here and I read these forums everyday. I'm not going anywhere and I will respond to posts as much as I can. Negativity will only bring more negativity. How about being positive and optomistic?

I really enjoyed working on this game and I have a blast playing it. I organized and participated in playtests everyday during devlopment and I play nearly everyday at home. I'm going to be working with my co-workers on patches and DLC to make this game even better. Have some faith.

Message 16 of 21 (117 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1351 posts

Jun 24, 2013
This is great!!! Not just one dev on the forums, but two?! I'm really looking forward to where this multiplayer is going to go.
Message 17 of 21 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1431 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 24, 2013

MacGruber310 wrote:

That's great news, the low amount of rations and low round time are the only thing stopping me from playing that great gamemode at the minute!

It's also good that you've been reading the forums everyday, a lot of the major issues certainly trend on a daily basis Smiley Wink

>> Multiplayer TLOU: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanViron
>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 18 of 21 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4821 posts

Jun 24, 2013

MacGruber310 wrote:

monkeybutler100 wrote:

Fakehound wrote:

calcunnon wrote:

It won't last.......

I'm here and I read these forums everyday. I'm not going anywhere and I will respond to posts as much as I can. Negativity will only bring more negativity. How about being positive and optomistic?

I really enjoyed working on this game and I have a blast playing it. I organized and participated in playtests everyday during devlopment and I play nearly everyday at home. I'm going to be working with my co-workers on patches and DLC to make this game even better. Have some faith.

I love you Gruby <3

tlousig2
Message 19 of 21 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
262 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Ok so you're complaining about how matches end to quick & are too easy for your team but on your " mercenary is a BAD idea" thread you say it's going to be nothing but parties now and how things are going to get "annoying" (Hard).. wow

HoodlumX wrote:

This is why I never play Survivor. I'm in parties most of the time, and we always sweep the opponents 4-0, which sucks because instead of being rewarded, I'm being punished for not meeting my supplies. This is why I play Supply Raid. Haha. They need to make it to where you get parts for winning a round. 

Message 20 of 21 (90 Views)
0 Likes