Highlighted
Jun 24 2013
By: newuxtreme Sackboy 387 posts

TLOU MP Tips'nTrix by newuxtreme (UPDATE : Interrogation Mode!)

[ Edited ]
21 replies 975 views Edited Mar 7, 2014

Hey guys,

I know everyone gives a long **bleep** intro about being a beast on the leaderboards and their survivors and such but I don't have any of that stuff. I don't really give a crap about the survivors in the game, I think they're only useful for getting the skull mask which is badass and I haven't been motivated enough for that yet.

I have however been playing ND games since U2 , U3 ( http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Tips-n-Tricks-Guide-by-Newuxtre... ) and of course day 1 of the launch of this game TLOU. I'm pretty much a MP only gamer and outsmarting other human opponents in games is one of my interests, which actually ties in very VERY importantly and closely in this particular game, which is a lot more tactical than it is aggressive.

So besides the ranking, I do however have a 3+ish K/D without any stat boosting, and more than anything else it just comes down to smarts and outsmarting the opponent, but also to know how to use whatever tools the game provides you in hand.

The first part of this video series (which I will continue only if I get good support to do so) will be on the Armour in this game.

Walking you through my Play-style : Interrogation Series : Part 1 - Spawn Points & Bomb Plant Tips

Part 2 : Interrogation Mode Tips

Part 1 : Armour Guide

If you like the video and found it useful and enjoyable please do leave some feedback either on the video or at least over here. I won't be making efforts to capture edit and create all this footage if no one seems to benefit from it.

You can also check out one of my better games using my style of gamepay.

"Like a Bauss" 28-24-0

Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!

Message 1 of 22 (975 Views)
Limit Breaker
17622 posts

Re: TLOU MP Tips'nTrix by newuxtreme

Jun 24, 2013
Armour is vital in this game.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 2 of 22 (948 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
938 posts

Jun 24, 2013

Well, thats what I need tips for. How to keep your clan/survivors happy and safe. Stop having them go hungry and sick all the time which in turn brings us to the most important question - Tips and tricks on surviving when playing long wolf! That's one series I'd be interested in. When playing constantly with 3 other people that you communicate well with there isn't any competition - what do you say? You stomp the crap out of them each and every game!

But yeah, I'd be lookng forward to some tips on keeping the clan alive. I know it isn't a big deal but it just bothers me when people in my clan turn light blue or orange :-/

-RyukDG

My YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/TheRyukDG || My Twitch: www.twitch.tv/TheRyukDG
Message 3 of 22 (937 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
461 posts

Jun 24, 2013

gameplay video was awesome

photo YT01.png
Made by Carrioner photo GoWMYSIGNATURE.jpg
[url=http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Carrioner/][img]http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Carrioner.png[/img][/url]
Message 4 of 22 (918 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4539 posts

Jun 24, 2013
You sound like an Asian Stephen Hawking Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 22 (878 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Jun 24, 2013

nicae gameplay.  keep making tip vids, ill watch them

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 6 of 22 (859 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
938 posts

Jun 24, 2013

monkeybutler100 wrote:

I doubt you know what Stephen Hawking sounds like.

My YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/TheRyukDG || My Twitch: www.twitch.tv/TheRyukDG
Message 7 of 22 (857 Views)
Survivor
2068 posts

Jun 24, 2013

RyukDG wrote:

monkeybutler100 wrote:

Hes the guy that rides the skateboards, right?

Message 8 of 22 (836 Views)
I Only Post Everything
938 posts

Jun 25, 2013

armyluke wrote:

RyukDG wrote:

monkeybutler100 wrote:

Hes the guy that rides the skateboards, right?

Yeah, that one. I'm talking about the Asian Stephen Hawking only though Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 22 (778 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
387 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

Thanks for the support everyone.

About the survivors, I could make a very short mention about it in a video or make a video commentary on it but without actually showing the instructions on screen but just normal gameplay.

I just find it funny that I got a lot more views on my best game (linked here) and other actual gameplay videos and my best match rather than the actual guide video -_-

Last of Us gameplay, Hunting Rifles Headshots , Custom created Game mode videos and MOAR!

Message 10 of 22 (704 Views)
0 Likes