Do you mean 
Keyblade Wielder
9992 posts

Re: TLOU MP makes no sense.

[ Edited ]
Jun 23, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:

AnArmyOfOne wrote:

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing armor go away since the MP is pretty fun when no one has it on. I also notice the nail bombs sometimes don't blow up when people step on them. I had a guy jump through a window, land on the bomb, and run right at me without it ever going off.

Yeah, armor is definitely weird.  Some matches I don't buy it but then feel forced to when others do it.  Just kind of ruins the feel of the game or me.  It's all about surviving and doing what it takes to survive while rationing your supplies in a very strategic way...then you can just buy armor and bullets whenever you want and that'll help you live longer and kill more.

I don't really buy bullets often, because it just seems silly.  But when people play the game the way it's supposed to be then just plop on armor it really ruins the feel.  But there are ways to combat each (buying extra bullets and buying armor) but both seem way too ar out of touch with how the universe of this game operates. 

Plus, if you kill someone, you'd get your desired bullets anyway. Might as well upgrade.

The armor, I don't like. It's not fair for the weaker players who can't get enough parts to even upgrade their pistol. Thy have to go against a tanker guy and stuff.

I mean, it would have made sense if you could do that yourself in SP.... but you can't. You can upgrade your guns, that's it.

Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 58 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Jun 23, 2013
I love it very different to most mulitiplayer games there are a few things that need fixing tho
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 58 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Jun 23, 2013
I don't really have a problem with buying armour or bullets as others have said lots of ways remove the armour quickly like bombs
Ps. If your really having trouble plant a bomb on supply box that gets a lot of kills
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 58 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9668 posts

Jun 23, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Goldhawk1 wrote:

AnArmyOfOne wrote:

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing armor go away since the MP is pretty fun when no one has it on. I also notice the nail bombs sometimes don't blow up when people step on them. I had a guy jump through a window, land on the bomb, and run right at me without it ever going off.

Yeah, armor is definitely weird.  Some matches I don't buy it but then feel forced to when others do it.  Just kind of ruins the feel of the game or me.  It's all about surviving and doing what it takes to survive while rationing your supplies in a very strategic way...then you can just buy armor and bullets whenever you want and that'll help you live longer and kill more.

I don't really buy bullets often, because it just seems silly.  But when people play the game the way it's supposed to be then just plop on armor it really ruins the feel.  But there are ways to combat each (buying extra bullets and buying armor) but both seem way too ar out of touch with how the universe of this game operates. 

Plus, if you kill someone, you'd get your desired bullets anyway. Might as well upgrade.

The armor, I don't like. It's not fair for the weaker players who can't get enough parts to even upgrade their pistol. Thy have to go against a tanker guy and stuff.

I mean, it would have made sense if you could do that yourself in SP.... but you can't. You can upgrade your guns, that's it.

The whole idea of buying upgrades, armor and ammo is silly in the fact that people who aren't as good probably won't end up getting most of this stuff, but people who are doing amazing will be able to get armor, max upgrades and enough ammo to where it seems like they never have to stop shooting.  

it happens to me a lot mostly because I play by myself..where my team is so terrible that we usually end up getting ran over and while I'll try to kill one guy there's always the entire enemy team around to stop me from getting a kill.  They all have armor and theoretically me purchasing armor would help me live longer, but in most situations where two guys on the enemy team are better than all 3 of my randoms combined, armor doesn't help because I'm getting shot so much that there's nothing I could do but run away...

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 58 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16251 posts

Jun 23, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:
 If anyone from ND is actually paying attention to anything I say, let them know I'm sorry for being such an **bleep** hole all the time. :smileyhappy: (I probably will be an **bleep** hole in the future though, but it's just tough love.  Very tough love.  Someone's gotta do it.) 

Awwww, doesn't it make you misty?

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 58 (111 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 21, 2013

Try having back up yourself then instead of getting into a firefight where you are outnumbered

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 58 (57 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Oct 21, 2013

If you can hear from listen mode that there is more than one enemy, why go out and try to fight them?

If your teammate got killed and you feel helpless to do anything because you're outnumbered, if you're not noticed by them yet, the best solution is run. Never stay crouched at the same spot because you're inviting yourself for a back shiv.

If you think that you're good but your teammates are just not helping, try Survivors, kill all 4 while you're the last man standing. Get plenty of stuff from the box and buy armor, upgrade your gun. Then bait them into your trap.

Try making some friends and play in a party to see if it makes a difference. Sometimes playing with randoms who doesn't know what they're doing can be very demoralising to a player who wants to improve/grow his clan, etc. Good luck! :smileywink:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 58 (52 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Oct 21, 2013

You suck at this game if you have problems finishing someone who is down, it takes 2 shots from pretty much every gun in the game and only 1 headshot.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 58 (41 Views)
0 Likes