Treasure Hunter
4821 posts

Re: TLOU Season Holders READ THIS NOW

May 6, 2014

How should I go about getting a refund then? I bought them all because once I downloaded the patch everything was locked, even though I have the season pass. 

tlousig2
Message 11 of 20 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11889 posts

May 6, 2014

Fakehound wrote:

How should I go about getting a refund then? I bought them all because once I downloaded the patch everything was locked, even though I have the season pass. 

Wait.

How did you accidentily buy them?

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 12 of 20 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

May 7, 2014
I have s season pass, and I haven't seen a patch or any new DLC....how will it show up? :/
Message 13 of 20 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4821 posts

May 7, 2014
It showed everything as locked after the patch released even though I have the season pass, I had to buy them anyways. I'm didn't think much of it because I'm was under the impression they were separate from the season pass anyway but if they aren't then I'd like a refund :\
tlousig2
Message 14 of 20 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4912 posts

May 7, 2014

Fakehound wrote:
It showed everything as locked after the patch released even though I have the season pass, I had to buy them anyways. I'm didn't think much of it because I'm was under the impression they were separate from the season pass anyway but if they aren't then I'd like a refund :\

I'm pretty sure if you talk to Sony Customer Service through phone/live chat they'll give you a refund. This happened to me once when I bought a "free" PS Plus game by mistake as it wasn't labelled "free" and I pressed the buy button anyway without looking. 

Message 15 of 20 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2220 posts

May 7, 2014

Season Pass holder too. The bundles weren't free for me but the individual skills/weapons were; however, I only went to the PS Store to download the maps manually. After I downloaded the maps I went to the game and saw I had to update The Last of Us. Right then I knew everything was going to be included. Smiley Happy

|| Twitter: @L_A_White_Boy ||Twitch: L_A_White_Boy ||
Message 16 of 20 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
8 posts

May 13, 2014
I also clicked on the Survivalist Weapon Bundle before reading and was charged for it. Now I am getting jacked around by Customer service about the refund. They are still stating that it isn't included in the Season Pass. Nice Sony you are gripping hard on that six bucks...
Message 17 of 20 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 13, 2014

This is a more recent problem but I have the season pass and it was working untill yestersay. i was looking at the killer mask bundle because i just got  it for free. Then one of my friends invite me to a match and it wouldnt let me join. Soi turned my PS3 of and turned it back on and it fixed the friend proble, but took away the most recent dlc. When i tried to redownload it, it wanted me to pay for even though i had the season pass. can anyone help?

Message 18 of 20 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
214 posts

Aug 13, 2014

WolfKoR wrote:
I also clicked on the Survivalist Weapon Bundle before reading and was charged for it. Now I am getting jacked around by Customer service about the refund. They are still stating that it isn't included in the Season Pass. Nice Sony you are gripping hard on that six bucks...

They did the same when it happened to me. They tried to say it wasn't a part of the season pass even after I showed them them their website that showed it was included. Second time around the guy said yep you need a refund and said I would see it in two or three days. Next day I got a message that said it was denied. It wasn't worth the time wasted to recoup the money so I gave up and let them keep it.

Message 19 of 20 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17666 posts

Aug 13, 2014

Pepsi-Man1964 wrote:

This is a more recent problem but I have the season pass and it was working untill yestersay. i was looking at the killer mask bundle because i just got  it for free. Then one of my friends invite me to a match and it wouldnt let me join. Soi turned my PS3 of and turned it back on and it fixed the friend proble, but took away the most recent dlc. When i tried to redownload it, it wanted me to pay for even though i had the season pass. can anyone help?

The DLC released this month is not part of the pass.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 20 of 20 (85 Views)