Jul 24 2013
By: x_IHIostile_x Wastelander 573 posts

Team Mate Pet Peeves!! List Yours!!

36 replies 472 views Edited Jul 24, 2013
Mine...

Why wohld you waste a first aid kit WHILE I AM BANDAGING YOU?!?!?!?

STOP running everywhere!!!!

Message 1 of 37 (472 Views)
Survivor
2111 posts

Re: Team Mate Pet Peeves!! List Yours!!

Jul 24, 2013
Mine would be teammates focusing on combat when I'm downed.

Message 2 of 37 (467 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5382 posts

Jul 24, 2013

The big two:

1. Not sticking with the team, especially when I'm being vocal about it being the best option

2. Not helping me out in a battle until the opponent is down and then happily popping over for the execution

Message 3 of 37 (466 Views)
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Jul 24, 2013

This...happened last night:

My teammate was fighting an opponent, and he went down.

So I downed the opponent, went over to revive my downed teammate.

My 2 other teammates rushed over to SPECIAL EXECUTE the guy that I DOWNED.

Not a problem normaly but next thing was we all got molotoved!!

Instead of killing the rest of the guys, ALL of them had to rush for SE. While I was REVIVING the one who was downed...**bleep**

People like to go for easy SE nowadays which kinda annoys me abit. :/ Especially when there were still enemies around.....I'm speechless sometimes.....

photo 6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - twitter.com/mrsjimmymare
Message 4 of 37 (449 Views)
Splicer
56 posts

Jul 24, 2013

When I'm being stealthy and cautious and a team mate sprints to/past me.

Also when you are down and crawl right up to a team mate when no enemies are around and they ignore you or run away. 

makes me angry just thinking about it now Smiley Mad   Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 37 (443 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013
  1. Team-mates standing in a doorways meaning you can't back out if ambushed really gets my goat.
  2. Level 0s who snipe your whole team from accross the map. Stop using alts it makes me look bad!
  3. Also people just sitting there when you need reviving as they're too much of a **bleep** to come out of cover despite there being no immediate danger to them.
  4. But my number one pet peeve has to be when a team-mate is last man standing and you're getting beat 2-1 and they just hide/run away from the other 2 players until the timer runs out. YOU STILL LOSE THE MATCH DUMBASS!! who cares about your stupid pointless k/d ratio.

edit

sorry one more: joining a game late and getting a massive 200 points to start (wow thanks!) and thinking I don't want to just quit so I'll try and stick it out then you realise every opponent has armour and upgraded weapons already making the chances of you having a good remaining game slim. Thus forcing you to quit or take a massive hit on your clan.

Message 6 of 37 (438 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
529 posts

Jul 24, 2013

I hate my team mates cos they're all better than me and get more kills. Not fair! Smiley Very Happy

'Rock is OP, paper is fine as it is': Scissors

Click This! ---> Youtube
Don't click this! --> Blog
Message 7 of 37 (413 Views)
Lombax Warrior
112 posts

Jul 24, 2013
Guy gets downed, i risk my **bleep** to down the opponent who is about to execute the team mate, and instead of executing, i give preference to reviving my team mate, the guy i revived rushes ahead of me to take my kill ...

Makes me super mad, this has happened to me several times, and so i have stopped giving priority to reviving, i first execute the guy with my gun and only then turn to reviving.

Not a problem when i am playing with friends, but when playing with randoms, who will not return the favour when the time comes, so my rule applies to when playing in no parties.
Message 8 of 37 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
76 posts

Jul 24, 2013
These **bleep** who have mics and spend the entire game crying and judging the next mans play style because they're getting killed all the time. My 8 year old son was playing supply, this guy was crying over the mic with comments like "this is f ing bs" and "get over here and help me" " wah wah wah me me me", anyway the 30sec buzzer goes off, my son starts crafting, this **bleep** is like "**bleep** are you crafting for get the enemy, wah". He then proceeds to get downed by 2 guys who then get flamed by said freshly crafted Molotov by my boy who then rives the **bleep** to win the game 4-3. No thanks or well done just continue to cry about your clan. Bellend
Message 9 of 37 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

Yes, I hate it when people rushed to SE the opponents you downed. I swear some people hide in covers until they saw you downed more than 1 or 2 and then they rushed out to SE them (they don't care about reviving you or not even though you were the one who downed more than 2 opponents!!).

Some of those who got revived by you quickly pressed Triangle to SE the downed opponent despite there were other opponents and I proceeded to get shot to death by 2 opponents while my revived teammate SE someone INFRONT of them! BS!!

And amen to teammate blocking the doorway so you can't retreat and forced to get shot by 2 opponents, he can block my way no problem but at least when I am getting shot, he should have did something but no, some just quickly ran away. **bleep**!

I was bleeding out and crawled infront of my 3 teammates so they can shoot the opponent who is dying to SE me, lots of shooting sound but the guy (ALONE) who SE me walked off the scene!! Utterly speechless.

photo 6063e192-edce-4bf4-be38-1f5c5d2df1b7.jpg
My Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - twitter.com/mrsjimmymare
Message 10 of 37 (403 Views)
0 Likes