Lombax Warrior
125 posts

Re: The Enforcer - Is it too awesome?

May 9, 2014

MitchRico wrote:
Well yes up close, as in 10-20 feet away, the enforcer is spot on. Up close as in 5-8 feet away, I often see people missing shots. Especially if the person is ducking and moving side to side. I also still find the enforcer inferior to the semiauto. There are still tryhards using the silenced semi in the new maps because they can't afford to have their k/d drop a bit because of the learning curve of the new weapons lol.

Well, I haven't been missing up too many shots up close. Might have something to do with the sensitivity though, as I use a high sensitivity. And haha, of course there are tryhards using the silenced SAR, but I might become a tryhard using solely the Enforcer Smiley Tongue

Speaking of the learning curve, I think it's easy to learn how to use the Enforcer, possibly due to its almost non-existant recoil. Another benefit to this weapon, I guess.

Message 11 of 38 (688 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
11446 posts

May 9, 2014
Don't forget guys: it's a paid DLC weapon. There should be some sort of edge to the weapon.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 12 of 38 (660 Views)
Fender Bender
2812 posts

May 10, 2014

No nerfs are needed. Just because you are a good player, it doesn't mean that everyone is as good as you, therefore not everyone can make great scores with it.

We don't need another G-MAL fiasco, where people will regret their "nerf diz pl0x" requests. Be careful what you wish for...

AKyemeni wrote:
Don't forget guys: it's a paid DLC weapon. There should be some sort of edge to the weapon.

^ Good point. We don't want SCEA/SCEE to issue mass refunds, do we? Smiley Wink

People also complained about Cloaked lvl1 stat hats in UC3 MP and guess what? ND has no incentive to nerf paid DLCs and rightly so! Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 38 (650 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

May 10, 2014
I have used the Enforcer a lot and I don't think it's any better than the shorty. It's definitely not as good as a long gun and better than the 0 load point pistols.
Message 14 of 38 (637 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
105 posts

May 10, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:

the only thing i dont like about this, is the whole "pay to win" idea. because eventually those that dont want to pay will get frustrated and just stop playing, cutting down on the player pools.

and secondly, we all want to enjoy the game we have, so not being able to fully enjoy it because other people put more money into it can be really frustrating. Iknow some people wont care, im one of those ppl, but there are those that do and im just speaking on their behalf.

Message 15 of 38 (627 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3390 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2014
I still enjoy a parts grinding class with the 9mm. I think im just too used to the 9mm, I really should try out the enforcer more. But the 9mm now costs 250 to upgrade to forst level, whoch is fantastic.
I really dont think there needs to be nerfed. They are using a loudout point on a pistol, that gives you a more diverse perk/purchasable choice, while it may be only 1 point, 1 point can make a huge difference in a class.

I really thought people would fill their one point slots with the double barreled but it seems to be that they arefilling it with the enforcer.

@AKyemeni: Like OP said, its in a preset class, so theres no "pay to win" going on here....
"if all multiplayers were just for fun it would be boring."
Message 16 of 38 (627 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

May 10, 2014
Wait, so the list of OP weapons so far from the DLC are everything except the launcher and the double barrel?

Enforcer
FAR
Specter

Have all been listed so far. Add the usual SAR threads and shotgun threads....
Message 17 of 38 (624 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
38 posts

May 10, 2014

I find the Enforcer to be way less accurate than the Revolver at close-range. Or mid-range. Heck, any range, I do better with the Revolver than the Enforcer, though I only feel it's noticeable at close-range. The Enforcer's main advantage, to me, is the same as the FAR's: damage wobble, except it's reduced or improved compared to it (at close and long ranges, respectively).

So, yeah, I feel it's perfectly balanced. I actually heard quite a few people saying it's trash on mics these past days, though I feel they didn't give it much of a chance, and went "What, 4 to down? Gimme my Revolver back!". What did they expect, 2 shots to down, with that RoF?

Message 18 of 38 (598 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

May 10, 2014

Nah Revolver still beats Enforcer

Message 19 of 38 (581 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3390 posts

May 10, 2014
I dotn really grt why so many use the revolver. You have trash accuracy when you move, you shoot slower,all just for 3 downs? I can take 9mm and with some spamming or good accuracy, i can down you, and damage wobble you faster than you can get an accurate shot on me. With the enforcer, it couples the best of both worlds, RoF slighty less than 9mm, accurate and more powerful than the 9mm.Although it costs an LP, which is probably its greatest downside lol.
"if all multiplayers were just for fun it would be boring."
Message 20 of 38 (568 Views)
0 Likes