Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2139 posts

Re: The Great Debate: Burst Rigle or Kal-7?

Apr 17, 2014
Burst Rigle will remain supreme, surely the KAL-7 can't be blindfired without reloading after every shot.
Pepsi
Message 11 of 25 (265 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2134 posts

Apr 17, 2014
Message 12 of 25 (243 Views)
Fender Bender
2812 posts

Apr 17, 2014

BortLicensePlate wrote:

Lordidude wrote:

Wth is a Rigle?

Some noob on the forum was complaining about the Burst Rifle and made a thread. He misspelled Rifle. We made it into our own meme, like the Enforcer.

Just roll with it LD

P.S. I prefer the BRUST Rigle over the Burst Rigle tho...

neverbelow is a noob? Imma get mah popcorn real quick!

White plug is fair: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/What-does-the-blinking-white-plug-mean-and-why-is-it-disrupting/m-p/44241158/highlight/true#M106983
Message 13 of 25 (241 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 17, 2014

I remember uc3 in its early days when people used to point and shoot at each other. Now thats virtually impossible to do with how uc3 MP is played. If this new gun destroys the point and shoot tactic then I will have to find another MP because I enjoy pointing and shooting. It probably wont come to that though.

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Message 14 of 25 (214 Views)
Sackboy
468 posts

Apr 17, 2014

The Burst will be fine...

I'm more worried about the Bow becoming extinct, what with all these fully automatic rifles, silenced assault rifles and grenade launchers coming, the Bow won't even be needed anymore.  Just run and shoot everything... -_-

Check Out the PuertoRicanNinja!
TLOU Factions Gameplay, Montages, Funny Moments and more!
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/GustavoRodriguez1991
Twitch: www.twitch.tv/puertoricanninja91
Message 15 of 25 (191 Views)
Lombax Warrior
167 posts

Apr 17, 2014
If you know how to use the Bow, or any current weapon option that we have, it won't go extinct. Even if everyone starts using the Full-Auto Rigle and beginning a wave of spray and pray play styles, why not welcome it? I feel that this will be a perfect opportunity for stealth players, you're about to have a bunch of newbies rushing out of the wood-work thinking they're Gods because they can shred people up in a few shots. This gun is going to make people, including myself, more ballsy and prone to making stupid moves. If you stay in the dark, if you stay behind cover, you'll bring this new assault wave down to it's knees. I think you're over-estimating this gun a bit, to be honest.
Five is a Four letter word.
Message 16 of 25 (183 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1030 posts

Apr 17, 2014

SkaiiFall wrote:
If you know how to use the Bow, or any current weapon option that we have, it won't go extinct. Even if everyone starts using the Full-Auto Rigle and beginning a wave of spray and pray play styles, why not welcome it? I feel that this will be a perfect opportunity for stealth players, you're about to have a bunch of newbies rushing out of the wood-work thinking they're Gods because they can shred people up in a few shots. This gun is going to make people, including myself, more ballsy and prone to making stupid moves. If you stay in the dark, if you stay behind cover, you'll bring this new assault wave down to it's knees. I think you're over-estimating this gun a bit, to be honest.

exactly

I Am Now the Official TLOU Factions Bow Executioner Dev.
Oh You didn't Know? You better CAAALLL Somebody!
Message 17 of 25 (162 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3641 posts

Apr 17, 2014
You can only "spray and pray" but so much with limited ammo. Scarcity isa b!t©h.
Message 18 of 25 (150 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1388 posts

Apr 17, 2014

ThePhenomxx wrote:

SkaiiFall wrote:

exactly

So true.

Message 19 of 25 (128 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4560 posts

Apr 17, 2014
BortLicensePlate wrote:
Lordidude wrote:
Wth is a Rigle?
Some noob on the forum was complaining about the Burst Rifle and made a thread. He misspelled Rifle. We made it into our own meme, like the Enforcer.

Just roll with it LD

P.S. I prefer the BRUST Rigle over the Burst Rigle tho...

neverbelow is a noob? Imma get mah popcorn real quick!

This noob was making an appreciation thread for the Burst Rigle, not complaining. No popcorn today folks. Haven't played TLOU enough lately (sister has my PS3 for Dark Souls 2) to make me rage on the forum.

I will keep an eye out for ya, Bort, when DLC drops, though.... :smileywink:
Message 20 of 25 (116 Views)