Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

Re: The Last Of Us Multiplayer Best Player Thread

Jul 22, 2013

There's a point where best starts to turn into cheapest and most exploitative of mechanics for success. If it means not stooping down to this fun killing level I'm perfectly fine not being part of the "best" and I'd hope many other good players would rather have fun than be the "best" at taking advantage of mechanics in a game.

If you want to really find the best though, wouldn't you theoretically want to throw infinitely many monkeys in front of a PS3 with TLOU until one of them can pwns teh nwbz? Oh right that's pretty much what's already happening....

Message 21 of 99 (7,211 Views)
Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Jul 22, 2013

there is no "best" in a peer hosted game.  i HATE it when my pc friends harp on dedicated servers, b/c for casual matches, it just doesn't matter (that much)...imho

but for competitive play, it's crazy to think that connection speed could matter as much as it does in peer hosting.  

I'm sure everyone who is bragging it up on here is very good.  i'm also sure there is no objective way to determine who has the biggest, saggiest, most gi-normous e-prik.  in general i'm skeptical of self-nominations or trash talk...there seems to be a positive correlation between either and being a bit of a bellend.

Message 22 of 99 (7,206 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1100 posts

Jul 22, 2013

RaiScatter-17 wrote:

Going 2-5 and ragequitting seems to me your the one that got smacked up.Smiley Wink inb4 you go on one of your famous tantrums. Still alive and kicking even though you said you would find out where I live to kill me. LOL 

Figuratively, of course.

Blade gets the d

The way I just killed your argument.

Message 23 of 99 (7,179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Bioshock wrote:

Do all the matches you win end with time running out or what? Every time you post a picture your team never took out all of the enemies lives. Seems odd to me because I've only maybe once had a match where the last guy hid and just barely stayed alive before time ran out.

Message 24 of 99 (7,171 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1100 posts

Jul 22, 2013
Oh hell naaa. Check who I'm playing against in my signature and who I played against today (pictured above).
Same people. All they do is try to camp all match. They're called The Janitors because they spent the match on high school in the bathroom.

A lot of high level supply raid matches between competitive teams do go the distance, however.
Message 25 of 99 (7,162 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
639 posts

Jul 22, 2013

I love the fact I'm actually on the list despite the fact I was joking XD

Message 26 of 99 (7,154 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 22, 2013

Smacked equals barely won in Brokeback's lingo. A level 2 who also happens to be iLockon and anyone who knows anything knows he's anything but a noob.

He's just mad that he lost and has to rebuild his winning streak so he can skeet all over his ps3 and tv screen. Until then he'll have to keep fantasizing over getting other bros alone so he can dominate them from the back.

Message 27 of 99 (7,130 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Jul 22, 2013
And worry about Brokeback? Hahahahahaha I got better things to do with my time than worry about some random internet loser. King of gaming is the LAMEST title you could possibly have. I wish he'd threatened to come find me and try to kill me like he did you. I'd split his head open and put it on YouTube.
Message 28 of 99 (7,128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Jul 22, 2013
Bioshock wrote:
I am a sad little man whose only concern in the world is convincing others how big my e-peen is.
The Crown contains the only good players in this game: http://gamebattles.majorleaguegaming.com/ps3/the-last-of-us/team/fraggednation-killaz
Message 29 of 99 (7,126 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1100 posts

Jul 22, 2013
You're all legitimately insane. Whatever power I have over you needs to be studied by science.
Message 30 of 99 (7,190 Views)
0 Likes