Uncharted Territory
1813 posts

Re: The Last Of Us Multiplayer Best Player Thread

Jul 22, 2013

Next there will be a thread about who is the best at simply having fun with TLOU. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Message 41 of 99 (323 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Jul 22, 2013

I've never really like or gotten the point of "who is the best" threads.  What's the cirteria? It's more of a popularity contest than anything.

Message 42 of 99 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Jul 22, 2013

GOODKyle wrote:

Next there will be a thread about who is the best at simply having fun with TLOU. 

Im in the running for top spot on that one Smiley Wink

Message 43 of 99 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jul 22, 2013
Sometimes I brag like HOV
Message 44 of 99 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6455 posts

Jul 22, 2013

neverbelow wrote:

Smacked equals barely won in Brokeback's lingo. A level 2 who also happens to be iLockon and anyone who knows anything knows he's anything but a noob.

I knew lockon wasn't really a noob. He only emphasized the level 2 part to try and look like he was handicapped in some way.

I remember playing against Bioshock in several consecutive FFAs in U3 where we traded wins back and forth, and when I had to go I sent him a "Good games" and got no response. How rude! :0

Message 45 of 99 (258 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1100 posts

Jul 22, 2013

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

Smacked equals barely won in Brokeback's lingo. A level 2 who also happens to be iLockon and anyone who knows anything knows he's anything but a noob.

I knew lockon wasn't really a noob. He only emphasized the level 2 part to try and look like he was handicapped in some way.

I remember playing against Bioshock in several consecutive FFAs in U3 where we traded wins back and forth, and when I had to go I sent him a "Good games" and got no response. How rude! :0

Privacy filter. Level 2 means he just got the game and didn't have a variety of perks and weapons available to him. He's better than The Janitors in terms of raw talent, but nobody can compete on unlocks at that level.

Message 46 of 99 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6455 posts

Jul 22, 2013

Bioshock wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

neverbelow wrote:

Privacy filter. Level 2 means he just got the game and didn't have a variety of perks and weapons available to him. He's better than The Janitors in terms of raw talent, but nobody can compete on unlocks at that level.

There's four solid premade loadouts. Perks are mostly support related in the first place. In terms of combat the only thing that matters is what gun you pick and how you use it. It's not like U3 where you are completely locked out of mods to power up your gun. The biggest thing he'd be missing out on is one time use boosters.

Message 47 of 99 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Jul 22, 2013
To be fair I had to teach lockon how to reload, use listen mode and crouch two/three days back.
Message 48 of 99 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
272 posts

Jul 23, 2013

neverbelow wrote:
King of gaming is the LAMEST title you could possibly have.
Worse than "The God of Uncharted"?
Message 49 of 99 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Jul 23, 2013

ScarecrowsFate wrote:

neverbelow wrote:
King of gaming is the LAMEST title you could possibly have.
Worse than "The God of Uncharted"?

Well alright, second worst title. Im_Me is an idiot. Everyone knows that. Pride is also an idiot. I tell him that all the time when he goes off saying "I'm#1".

Message 50 of 99 (218 Views)
0 Likes