Lombax Warrior
124 posts

Re: The Last Of Us Multiplayer Best Player Thread

Jul 26, 2013

if you ragequit =/= not on the best of the best list.  the two concepts are simply incompatible  

Message 61 of 99 (236 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1105 posts

Jul 26, 2013
It never happened. That's why I'm posting these pictures of you and your cronies losing in humiliating fashion. In what bizarro world could that team not only beat me but make me quit? Cat LOL
Message 62 of 99 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Jul 26, 2013
So they didn't beat you? You just quit? Even though you never quit?
Message 63 of 99 (232 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1105 posts

Jul 26, 2013
Not staying in the lobby for a rematch (after whooping them) is not a ragequit.

We stayed to serve them seconds this time round, as you can see, and the last thing I heard was "I'm getting out of this lobby" as their names scampered off my screen like frightened dogs.
Message 64 of 99 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Jul 26, 2013
I'm so lost in this giant web. So you didn't go 2-5 then quit the match? That's what I assumed from Rai's post.
Message 65 of 99 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
378 posts

Jul 26, 2013

Kudos to Bioshock's team. They raped me and my friends earlier on our mode survivor about 5 times and we tried supply raid for them and we just got dominated bad.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TommyLoveTV
Message 66 of 99 (218 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1105 posts

Jul 26, 2013
It's a web of lies and bitter tears. If better players couldn't beat me, those kids sure as hell can't. 2-5 was a very prophetic pair of numerals, however, considering I actually went 5-2 when we played Cat LOL
Rai, honey, can you pretend I went 0-10 against you next time? Thanks, doll.
Message 67 of 99 (215 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1105 posts

Jul 26, 2013

TOMNG206 wrote:

Kudos to Bioshock's team. They raped me and my friends earlier on our mode survivor about 5 times and we tried supply raid for them and we just got dominated bad.

Tom's got a good team and they beat us on Lakeside survivor, gave us a run for our money in a few tight matches later too lol, no rape there. Definitely get that team active on GB and FN (the latter of which just implemented survivor modes), you could sweep a lot of the current competition.

Message 68 of 99 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6514 posts

Jul 26, 2013
If that's the truth, and I certainly don't want to believe you, then Rai is being an idiot.
Message 69 of 99 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4346 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 26, 2013

There really is no "best player" simply do to the fact that it's such a team based game, having one weak link can definitely cost you a match. In reverse having one of the most experience, competitive players on a team full of **bleep** vs. some competent people and even he can lose.

One thing to note though is truth be told there isn't a lot of competition out there. Mainly due to the fact that most of the people "super excited" for TLOU MP were the Uncharted multiplayer fantatics. When thy found out it was nothing like Uncharted they found themselves "fish out of water" if you will and most of them just jumped ship back to the safety and security good old Uncharted 3 multiplayer. So truth be told we most likely are the best team on this game, that doesn't really mean much considering what our competition is. There is quite a few new faces that have emerged, which is natural of course that have proven to be quite good at this game that many people might not even know. For example KriXus, LittleBigBoss, and co. on GameBattles are probably the 2nd best team on TLOU (shame their not too active) and I would love to see how people would fair against them, considering after we absorbed team eMp there wasn't much competition left.

Anyway there really is only one way to see how good people are or aren't and that's simply by playing against them. So feel free to contact either myself or Bioshock if your every interested in doing scrims against us. Perhaps these could help people decided if they wanna take the plunge into competitive play for this game, or maybe so kids will pack it up and go back to security blanket that is Uncharted multiplayer. At the very least it can spur some more activity for the competitive scene in a safe, welcoming, and competitive enviroment. It's far more entertaining than the randomness you get in public matchmaking anyway, but that's just my opinion.

Message 70 of 99 (188 Views)