Reply
Sackboy
Registered: 07/20/2013
Offline
378 posts
 

Re: The Last Of Us Multiplayer Best Player Thread

Jul 26, 2013

I actually signed up for FN today so maybe we can play against each other again sometime.

Next time, we'll try to create some team load outs against you guys (I noticed you were using first aid on the last round and I'm assuming some of your teammates were using crafter 3). Anyways, it was fun playing against you guys. We'll be more prepare next time Smiley Happy

https://www.youtube.com/user/TommyLoveTV
Message 71 of 99 (315 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/17/2010
Offline
4346 posts
 

Re: The Last Of Us Multiplayer Best Player Thread

Jul 26, 2013

TOMNG206 wrote:

I actually signed up for FN today so maybe we can play against each other again sometime.

Next time, we'll try to create some team load outs against you guys (I noticed you were using first aid on the last round and I'm assuming some of your teammates were using crafter 3). Anyways, it was fun playing against you guys. We'll be more prepare next time Smiley Happy


Be sure to sign up for GameBattles as well, currently it is far more active than FraggedNation is.

 

We kinda do use first aid, but really healing people in clutch situations almost always leads to two people getting downed/executed. The best thing about first aid is how quickly you heal yourself vs. when you don't have it on. The whole "getting behind your teammate and healing them" is a practice no commonly found in competitive play for reasons I already stated.

 

Crafter is probably the 2nd most common ability in the game due to it granted your teammate free items ad giving the person handing them out 100 parts when they do, which is equal to a down/revive basically, with little to no effort outside of making things. That and it plays into the whole meta game of the parts system. Anyway we look forward to the next match.

Message 72 of 99 (309 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: The Last Of Us Multiplayer Best Player Thread

Jul 26, 2013

GMRcris wrote:

There really is no "best player" simply do to the fact that it's such a team based game, having one weak link can definitely cost you a match. In reverse having one of the most experience, competitive players on a team full of **bleep** vs. some competent people and even he can lose.

 

One thing to note though is truth be told there isn't a lot of competition out there. Mainly due to the fact that most of the people "super excited" for TLOU MP were the Uncharted multiplayer fantatics. When thy found out it was nothing like Uncharted they found themselves "fish out of water" if you will and most of them just jumped ship back to the safety and security good old Uncharted 3 multiplayer. So truth be told we most likely are the best team on this game, that doesn't really mean much considering what our competition is. There is quite a few new faces that have emerged, which is natural of course that have proven to be quite good at this game that many people might not even know. For example KriXus, LittleBigBoss, and co. on GameBattles are probably the 2nd best team on TLOU (shame their not too active) and I would love to see how people would fair against them, considering after we absorbed team eMp there wasn't much competition left.

 

Anyway there really is only one way to see how good people are or aren't and that's simply by playing against them. So feel free to contact either myself or Bioshock if your every interested in doing scrims against us. Perhaps these could help people decided if they wanna take the plunge into competitive play for this game, or maybe so kids will pack it up and go back to security blanket that is Uncharted multiplayer. At the very least it can spur some more activity for the competitive scene in a safe, welcoming, and competitive enviroment. It's far more entertaining than the randomness you get in public matchmaking anyway, but that's just my opinion.


Contact Bio for a match/scrim? I thought you were a serious poster...

Message 73 of 99 (304 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/23/2013
Offline
2971 posts
 

Re: The Last Of Us Multiplayer Best Player Thread

Jul 26, 2013

Everyone just shut up, I'm obviously the best. You all know it.

 photo Steak_zps70cec71c.jpg
Message 74 of 99 (295 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: The Last Of Us Multiplayer Best Player Thread

Jul 26, 2013

Solid---Steak wrote:

Everyone just shut up, I'm obviously the best. You all know it.


/thread

Message 75 of 99 (289 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 02/17/2010
Offline
4346 posts
 

Re: The Last Of Us Multiplayer Best Player Thread

Jul 26, 2013

munnsy1 wrote:

GMRcris wrote:

There really is no "best player" simply do to the fact that it's such a team based game, having one weak link can definitely cost you a match. In reverse having one of the most experience, competitive players on a team full of **bleep** vs. some competent people and even he can lose.

 

One thing to note though is truth be told there isn't a lot of competition out there. Mainly due to the fact that most of the people "super excited" for TLOU MP were the Uncharted multiplayer fantatics. When thy found out it was nothing like Uncharted they found themselves "fish out of water" if you will and most of them just jumped ship back to the safety and security good old Uncharted 3 multiplayer. So truth be told we most likely are the best team on this game, that doesn't really mean much considering what our competition is. There is quite a few new faces that have emerged, which is natural of course that have proven to be quite good at this game that many people might not even know. For example KriXus, LittleBigBoss, and co. on GameBattles are probably the 2nd best team on TLOU (shame their not too active) and I would love to see how people would fair against them, considering after we absorbed team eMp there wasn't much competition left.

 

Anyway there really is only one way to see how good people are or aren't and that's simply by playing against them. So feel free to contact either myself or Bioshock if your every interested in doing scrims against us. Perhaps these could help people decided if they wanna take the plunge into competitive play for this game, or maybe so kids will pack it up and go back to security blanket that is Uncharted multiplayer. At the very least it can spur some more activity for the competitive scene in a safe, welcoming, and competitive enviroment. It's far more entertaining than the randomness you get in public matchmaking anyway, but that's just my opinion.


Contact Bio for a match/scrim? I thought you were a serious poster...


If that's too much an issue to contact him, I included myself as an option. If your looking for a GB/FN your going to need to contact a captain, like bio, triple, etc...I can easily handle setting up scrims myself.

Message 76 of 99 (255 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: The Last Of Us Multiplayer Best Player Thread

Jul 26, 2013
Will try Arthur/INC next time. Assuming not Squiddx everyone else is unresponsive.
Message 77 of 99 (250 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/26/2009
Offline
1105 posts
 

Re: The Last Of Us Multiplayer Best Player Thread

Jul 27, 2013
You're all deluded Stans. That's the reason no one on our team wants to play you (again).
Message 78 of 99 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 11/25/2009
Offline
27 posts
 

Re: The Last Of Us Multilayer Best Player Thread

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013

It's funny how delusional you are,  yes I lost twice I admit that I went 4-4-4 first match went 3-3-6 the second but I'd hardly say your the best all you do is bum rush 1person with the entire team. You did rage quit going 2-5 wether you'll admit it  even if you did beat them several times before,  please don't use my name unless your going to tell the whole truth.   

Message 79 of 99 (212 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/26/2009
Offline
1105 posts
 

Re: The Last Of Us Multilayer Best Player Thread

Jul 27, 2013

RaiScatter-17 wrote:

It's funny how delusional you are,  yes I lost twice I admit that I went 4-4-4 first match went 3-3-6 the second but I'd hardly say your the best all you do is bum rush 1person with the entire team. You did rage quit going 2-5 wether you'll admit it  even if you did beat them several times before,  please don't use my name unless your going to tell the whole truth.   


The classic 'admitting to a misdemeanor to avoid a felony'. Yeah you lost, yeah they lost, and yeah I would NEVER ragequit or lose against a team like that. End of story.

 

We're enjoying hearing you try to come to terms with your crushing defeats last night. Disappointed you couldn't camp out the 15mins like your team always does? Disappointed that we didn't let you get any supply boxes? Disappointed that we predicted your movements to a T? It's because we're the best team. You were all so clueless when we rushed you it was beautiful to see. Learn how to play the game.

Message 80 of 99 (191 Views)
Reply
0 Likes