Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Re: The Last Of Us Multilayer Best Player Thread

Jul 27, 2013

And here's a snapshot I took earlier today to illustrate the divide between us and the competition:

Us vs the rest

but okay, all we do is "bum rush one person."

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 99 (220 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013

LOL It's not like I said I made you ragequit because I didn't my friends did and they have never denied that you won them before but assuming they got lucky that 1 match you still ragequit and it's pathetic that you can't own up to it but it doesn't matter people can believe what they want. Trying to trash someone's creditability by calling it a Web Of Lies is pretty sad but I expected nothing less of you. And It's funny that your trying so hard to prove your own creditability by posting pics and scores when IM just posting what I was told.

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 99 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4298 posts

Jul 27, 2013

RaiScatter-17 wrote:

It's funny how delusional you are,  yes I lost twice I admit that I went 4-4-4 first match went 3-3-6 the second but I'd hardly say your the best all you do is bum rush 1person with the entire team. You did rage quit going 2-5 wether you'll admit it  even if you did beat them several times before,  please don't use my name unless your going to tell the whole truth.   

No offense but most of the people in your party can't do anything with double mollying people or camping. For the record we don't "bum rush" we knew where you would spawn, what supply boxes you did and didn't already aquire and we simply cut them off from you. 

Your more than welcome to play us in a scrim against us if you would like to prove us wrong. We can make it competitive rule sets as well, no armor, no mollys and no purchasable weapons. Since it really isn't that hard to farm parts with crafter and get a bunch of mollys and throw them at people.

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 99 (206 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Jul 27, 2013

RaiScatter-17 wrote:

LOL It's not like I said I made you ragequit because I didn't my friends did and they have never denied that you won them before but assuming they got lucky that 1 match you still ragequit and it's pathetic that you can't own up to it but it doesn't matter people can believe what they want. Trying to trash someone's creditability by calling it a Web Of Lies is pretty sad but I expected nothing less of you. And It's funny that your trying so hard to prove your own creditability by posting pics and scores when IM just posting what I was told.

Was wondering if you'd try to insert yourself into the fantasy of 'bringing down Bioshock' or whatever it is that group chants about while they fester in their man-caves. I have no problem admitting I lost to someone, even when I beat them more than I lose to them, as I did on the last page of this thread. Last people that beat me in pubs are now a part of the team, in fact. Apparently you don't even have first hand experience of my imaginary ragequit, so maybe you should leave licking your wounds over the 2 losses we gave you last night.

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 99 (201 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 27, 2013
  • LOL prove us wrong? Prove what wrong that your the best in no way did I say I was the best so that argument is not valid and being number 1 on a competitive gaming site does not mean your the best  since not everyone is registered to the site and IM sure that you haven't played every single person on this game. And Bio you can lick them for me because It seems you have this delusion that anytime you win me it affects me in some way.            
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 99 (193 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Jul 27, 2013

In pubs I'm ~860-9 W/L (playing with my team and friends, of course). Last time we got taken to sudden death was some 500+ matches ago. If there's a better team out there I'd love to meet them. We're the best you've seen, rairai. That's what counts.

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 99 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Re: The Last Of Us Multiplayer Best Player Thread

Jul 27, 2013
Bio a liar? Weird. People in GET+ lie or are completely fake? Never. Hypocrisy? Say it ain't so.
Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 99 (154 Views)
Fender Bender
4298 posts

Jul 27, 2013

RaiScatter-17 wrote:
  • LOL prove us wrong? Prove what wrong that your the best in no way did I say I was the best so that argument is not valid and being number 1 on a competitive gaming site does not mean your the best  since not everyone is registered to the site and IM sure that you haven't played every single person on this game. And Bio you can lick them for me because It seems you have this delusion that anytime you win me it affects me in some way.            

1. Not everyone isn't regestered there but pretty much everyone on that site at the very least has shown their interest in wanting to play against real competition, regardless of if it's us or other teams. Since truth be told there is one very strong team on that ladder that did almost beat us and their honestly fairly good enough though most people don't know them most likely.

2. We haven't but we have played every team on the GameBattles ladder and won. We've played almost everyone on FraggedNation as well except for the people that just duck us.

3. Does seem to get you to reply to him everytime he does get a win, so TECHNICALLY it does affect you in a way. Though most likely hasn't had a profound affect on your dad to day life if that's what your thinking.

Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 99 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
42 posts

Jul 27, 2013

i tink sergoipro13 is best

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 99 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4298 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Naughty-DoG_Boy wrote:

i tink sergoipro13 is best

Think your in the wrong forum there buddy cause sergio, actually for that matter none of the [OmG!] players play The Last of Us what so ever :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 99 (134 Views)