Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
11053 posts

Re: The Last of US needs a horde mode

Sep 4, 2013
The OP is new here, so give him a break.

And yeah, this game does need some co-op modes.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 25 (326 Views)
Big Daddy
16128 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Search function, that's what this forum needs....ooh...nm

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) We're working on it.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 25 (322 Views)
Splicer
69 posts

Sep 5, 2013

scootgar wrote:
Search function, that's what this forum needs....ooh...nm

The search function doesn't even work properly.

photo c3a7dc9b-c276-47cd-8091-3c765dad38a1_zps9a60337e.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 25 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8018 posts

Sep 5, 2013
Works fine for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 25 (296 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Nov 18, 2013

i guess i have to!!:mansad:

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 25 (226 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 15, 2014
They should add a mode sorta like resistance, how you have to beat a couple of missions before you finish and then gain xp to level up to get better things (Smoke bombs, Nail Bombs, Health Kit), and all that stuff, would be entertaining imo
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 25 (186 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Jan 15, 2014

Lost_Profitz wrote:
They should add a mode sorta like resistance, how you have to beat a couple of missions before you finish and then gain xp to level up to get better things (Smoke bombs, Nail Bombs, Health Kit), and all that stuff, would be entertaining imo

Hate to break the news but, it's not happening. "Technical difficulties" ie ND too lazy to implement it.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 25 (174 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1083 posts

Jan 15, 2014

Well, you already have some kind of leveling system until you unlock all perks. I have not played Resistance so I don't know what you are talking about exactly though :-)

I just wanted to defend ND a bit concerning horde mode / more players etc. and they calling "Technical Difficulties". The PS3 is an almost 7 year old system. I'm impressed that they were even able to use that old lady for a game like TLOU. It looks and plays impressive in every way. As the resources are very limited, I believe them that the PS3 won't be able to handle anything more than it does right now in the multiplayer.

How often do you buy a new PC? Just look at the PC specs from a 7 year old PC and compare it to a new one...

Art by Janice Chu
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 25 (166 Views)
Wastelander
679 posts

Jan 15, 2014

A true coop mode in TLoU would be fantastic but I truly feel that I got my money’s worth just with the campaign…the multiplayer was a pleasant surprise/bonus (admittedly, my expectations weren’t high given that advance details were so sparse).  Personally, I’d much rather have coop campaign or small, standalone adventures like Uncharted over a horde mode.

ND apparently has a rough “roadmap” of what it will deliver for TLoU and it doesn’t include a horde mode and that’s perfectly okay with me…I’d much prefer they deliver the rest of the DLC, fix defects and work on future games (including Uncharted).

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 25 (152 Views)
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Jan 17, 2014

foofighter2634 wrote:

Well, you already have some kind of leveling system until you unlock all perks. I have not played Resistance so I don't know what you are talking about exactly though :-)

I just wanted to defend ND a bit concerning horde mode / more players etc. and they calling "Technical Difficulties". The PS3 is an almost 7 year old system. I'm impressed that they were even able to use that old lady for a game like TLOU. It looks and plays impressive in every way. As the resources are very limited, I believe them that the PS3 won't be able to handle anything more than it does right now in the multiplayer.

How often do you buy a new PC? Just look at the PC specs from a 7 year old PC and compare it to a new one...

The PS3 "doesn't have the resources for coop/horde-mode" yet somehow plenty of good games have implemented these things into the current consoles. Hell even some PS2 and original X-box games pulled these things off well. So for ND to come out and say nothing at all can be done about these idea's is just bullsh!t.

The PS3 may be old by technological standards but, that is no exscuse for TLoU not being able to support these game modes. ND just decided to sell out and milk as much money as possible off hats/maps instead of actually devoting resources to things that would've actually improved their game.

The sad thing is a lot of people have actually supported them doing this by buying all their useless crap.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 25 (111 Views)
0 Likes