Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 23 2013
By: Archadious First Son 16 posts

The Last of Us Multiplayer

15 replies 223 views Edited Sep 23, 2013

Sup guys!

Things are getting worse and worse with The Last of Us, now especially since GTA V was released a couple of days ago.
Everyone is waiting for the upcomming DLC from Naughty dog, which still has an unknown release date.
If Naughty Dog asks money from the community, in order to play this DLC a.k.a Season Pass, it'll be their downfall.

With GTA V Online coming up next week, Naughty Dog has to make quick decisions.
The fanbase has waited weeks for Patch 1.03, and all we're getting is a new game mode called 'Interrogation'.
Does Naughty Dog even listen to their community?

Message 1 of 16 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Re: The Last of Us Multiplayer

Sep 23, 2013

Archadious wrote:

Sup guys!

Things are getting worse and worse with The Last of Us, now especially since GTA V was released a couple of days ago.
Everyone is waiting for the upcomming DLC from Naughty dog, which still has an unknown release date.
If Naughty Dog asks money from the community, in order to play this DLC a.k.a Season Pass, it'll be their downfall.

With GTA V Online coming up next week, Naughty Dog has to make quick decisions.
The fanbase has waited weeks for Patch 1.03, and all we're getting is a new game mode called 'Interrogation'.
Does Naughty Dog even listen to their community?

Sir, the MP of TLOU gettin' old even with DLC's.

3 Mounths of MP-Fun isn't that bad for a more SP Experience game.

"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Message 2 of 16 (220 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Sep 23, 2013
They've done the same thing with Uncharted 2.
They're either not clever enough to come up with something or they're just too lazy.
Message 3 of 16 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1641 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 23, 2013

ND already said LONG before TLoU was released, MP was added last minute, because it was only supposed to be single player only. I'm not surprised they're neglecting MP, and I support them for doing it. It's just a third person CoD now. I don't doubt that ND is already working on TLoU sequel, or UC4, that's why they're not really active in terms on news.

Naughty Dogs #1 Fanboy!
"I hate cliff hangers." -Ellie.
Asshatery knows no boundaries.
Message 4 of 16 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
241 posts

Sep 23, 2013

TheNobleSquirrel wrote:

ND already said LONG before TLoU was released, MP was added last minute, because it was only supposed to be single player only. I'm not surprised they're neglecting MP, and I support them for doing it. It's just a third person CoD now. I don't doubt that ND is already working on TLoU sequel, or UC4, that's why they're not really active in terms on news.

I mean not that this game need to have a MP to be good anyways.

well... i am not supriced about it, but i still want the SP DLC

"So don’t tell us we’d be happy with some other characters/games because the truth is, we’d just be more disappointed." - conquerator3

❒ single ❒ taken ✔ Joel

TLOU2:
Ellie: I've listen to your lie, and your story. And I can't take it anymore.
Message 5 of 16 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2856 posts

Sep 23, 2013

give it time, if you guys are really all enjoying gta5 (what I can't understand...), then just wait and play The Last of Us DLC after you finished that, no problem, I prefer Naughty Dog to take their time instead of rushing to get it finished...

Message 6 of 16 (189 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Sep 24, 2013

I've been playing The Last of Us 24/7 when it came out, I absolutely loved it, but with the ongoing events going on, I really can't adore the game and it's content as much as I used too.

Naughty Dog has disappointed me twice now.

And for the record; GTA V is amazing, why'd you think they earned over a billion $ within three days?!

Message 7 of 16 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1335 posts

Sep 24, 2013
I don't know... Hype?!
Claims like the game is the biggest yet, blah blah.
The game sure is awesome but it doesn't deserve all that much.more than TLoU.IMO...
Message 8 of 16 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Sep 24, 2013
Tlou wasn't made over night! They take time and pride in their work. You all are a bunch of kids. I'm willing to wait for well-made dlc. And seriously gta is so over rated it's not even funny. I can't even imagine playing its multiplayer as long as I have tlou multiplayer. Making billions in one day speaks nothing of the quality. Look at Justin Bieber... That dude makes a lot of money and his songs suck **bleep**. Money does not equal quality in the world of art.
Message 9 of 16 (136 Views)
Naughty Host
9057 posts

Sep 24, 2013
Uhhh...

@NobleSquirrel

MP was announced VERY early, even before gameplay was even shown. MP was there from the very start.

AKsWiseWords.png

Message 10 of 16 (121 Views)