Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Last Guardian
11094 posts

Re: The Michael Jackson shiv

Aug 20, 2013

AST2008 wrote:

Can someone post a vid of what you mean my "Jukeing"? Would like to try this but not sure how to pull it off.

Ryuu-jin882 wrote:

Yes. I need a video of this. Or at least explain how to "juke".

NO, we don't need more people to know this. Go watch BIG2KREW's quick tips videos.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 21 (485 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Host
8522 posts

Aug 20, 2013
It's easy to do. All you have to do is set up a mine, then shoot it at point blank. You'll start doing the moonwalk.

NASWIPP.png

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 21 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Aug 20, 2013

AKyemeni wrote:
It's easy to do. All you have to do is set up a mine, then shoot it at point blank. You'll start doing the moonwalk.

^ this.

Not many people know about this wonderful easter egg from ND...you don't even have to press triangle --> you moonwalk behind the enemy character and shiv with a "hee hee".

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 21 (467 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5843 posts

Aug 20, 2013

i prefer to jump on top of them, pull out a shiv, and slowly drag it gently down their chest i then lick the tip of the shiv and slowly push it through their jugular.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 21 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
16256 posts

Aug 20, 2013
Dude. So rude...

The Biggest Lies

5.) The hats aren't the surprise.
4.) Mods knows what they're doing.
3.) It doesn't fit the world paradigm.
2.) I'm not in it for the money.
1.) The player pool will be consolidated.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 21 (420 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
18444 posts

Aug 20, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

i prefer to jump on top of them, pull out a shiv, and slowly drag it gently down their chest i then lick the tip of the shiv and slowly push it through their jugular.

Made me think of this.

@MJ shiv, it's basically running around someone in a circle when they try to punch or shoot you and shiv them in the back even though you weren't being stealthy at all. Pretty funny, but also pretty silly when someone pulls it off.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 21 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Aug 20, 2013

Never happened to me, although I've seen people trying. All I say is:

Stopping Power.

Also, I would just melee them, since the melee auto-targets your enemy. 

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 21 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
346 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 21, 2013

Me and my cousin call it the circle shiv or doing the battlefield. We circle shiv nonstop, its an addiction. I call it doing the battlefield too since I'm a Battlefield 3 bunny hopping knifing guy and basically the same thing of circling behind enemies ya know. HAHa

The shiving is the cherry on top for me and what makes the game perfect. I circle shiv molotver, bombers, shotgunners, its all good. Actually the burst rifle can be a little tough, I feel like that gun freezes you.

I've only encountered two other dudes who do it, with the first dude I saw him circle shiving my teammates and I tried it on him we ended up dancing trying to shiv each other. He won T_T

The second time I had a stick, and I saw some guy and I go "I'll just give him a stick beat down" I land the first hit and he just smoothly circles around me and shivs me like a chump. First time I've been circle shived like that, it was awful!

I was recording to show. So I'll post a really crappy vid since I ended up pulling something pretty sweet which I've only been able to pull a handfull of times.

Edit: Here is that crappy vid, skip to 9:20. The stars aligned! Then at 10:25 you can see the circle shiv. Playing solo in party mode. I want parties to witness their shived buddies and hopefully fail to avenge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bring the Carlton to TLOU

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 21 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5843 posts

Aug 21, 2013

my personal favorite will still be the train shiv, which is when 3+ people get shivved in succession.

Most I had was 5 people shivving each other, hilarious! guy gets shivved > then the shivver gets shivved > then he gets shivved > then shivved again. It's hilarious since the animations don't even play out anymore by that point so it looks like you shiv air and the guy just collapses.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 21 (370 Views)
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Aug 21, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

my personal favorite will still be the train shiv, which is when 3+ people get shivved in succession.

Most I had was 5 people shivving each other, hilarious! guy gets shivved > then the shivver gets shivved > then he gets shivved > then shivved again. It's hilarious since the animations don't even play out anymore by that point so it looks like you shiv air and the guy just collapses.

ROFL :smileylol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join or Support us!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheLastOfUsVideos

Visit my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/mrsjimmymare
Facebook - www.facebook.com/mrsjmare
Twitter - www.twitter.com/mrsjimmymare

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 21 (357 Views)
0 Likes