Reply
Highlighted
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/08/2010
Online
16947 posts
 

Re: The Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Feb 4, 2014
Thanks to neverbelow, General_Saggy and Spinosaure for games this morning.

[ 39 ]
Message 241 of 264 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 01/08/2010
Online
16947 posts
 

Re: The Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Aug 13, 2014

Wow, no posts in this thread for 6 months?

What a thankless bunch we are.

Thanks to the crowd of randoms in No Parties mode last night.  Quite a few erally good matches.  Lots of close ones, some outlandish one-sided ones, but a far smoother game set than usual.

[ 39 ]
Message 242 of 264 (154 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19728 posts
 

Re: The Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Aug 13, 2014

scootgar wrote:

Wow, no posts in this thread for 6 months?

What a thankless bunch we are.

Thanks to the crowd of randoms in No Parties mode last night.  Quite a few erally good matches.  Lots of close ones, some outlandish one-sided ones, but a far smoother game set than usual.


 

I was planning to bump this thread for Remastered, but people don't like thanking other people.

 

Thanks to AKyemeni for the fun last night when we were messing around looking at books and the most influential trophy ever on High School (I'll post stuff later).

Message 243 of 264 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/16/2013
Online
86 posts
 

Re: The Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Aug 14, 2014

I'd like to give thanks to the random who tea-bagged my teammates as they bled out so he could get the last kill. God, that guy was a team player.

Message 244 of 264 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/24/2014
Offline
2416 posts
 

Re: The Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Aug 14, 2014
I thank Naughty Dog for the food they have provided this supper.
Message 245 of 264 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/14/2014
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: The Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Aug 14, 2014

Thanks to @TheFunnyMan-- for the many games and the game after game of winnings!

 

Thanks to @Spinosaure - for the surprise in lobby meet up and of course the good 2 games that we had!

Message 246 of 264 (123 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/20/2013
Offline
1084 posts
 

Re: The Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Aug 14, 2014

Anpya wrote:

Thanks to @TheFunnyMan-- for the many games and the game after game of winnings!

 

Thanks to @Spinosaure - for the surprise in lobby meet up and of course the good 2 games that we had!


@Anpyahaha, you're welcome! Sorry, I don't particularly remember those matches, but I am sure they were fun!

 photo c2360113-3b52-4c69-8e36-3bb37cb9501c_zps713c8462.png
Message 247 of 264 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 02/11/2010
Online
10725 posts
 

Re: The Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Aug 14, 2014
Thanks to @Not_AKyemeni for covering for me for Naughty Paws. I appreciate it, man.

FINALsignatureAK.png

Message 248 of 264 (104 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/26/2011
Online
938 posts
 

Re: The Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Aug 14, 2014

TheFunnyMan-- wrote:

Anpya wrote:

Thanks to @TheFunnyMan-- for the many games and the game after game of winnings!

 

Thanks to @Spinosaure - for the surprise in lobby meet up and of course the good 2 games that we had!


@Anpyahaha, you're welcome! Sorry, I don't particularly remember those matches, but I am sure they were fun!


Its Moi! Was logged on to my alt account - dunno how that happened but Meh... 


My YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/TheRyukDG || My Twitch: www.twitch.tv/TheRyukDG
Message 249 of 264 (91 Views)
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Online
19728 posts
 

Re: The Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Aug 14, 2014

AKyemeni wrote:
Thanks to @Not_AKyemeni for covering for me for Naughty Paws. I appreciate it, man.

 

いいえ

Message 250 of 264 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes