Jul 06 2013
By: TheFunnyMan-- I Only Post Everything 1084 posts

The Troll Thread

[ Edited ]
57 replies 5527 views Edited Oct 22, 2013

Hi there. I have many issues with TLOU multiplayer, and I want these things changed.

Supplies needed per day should go down because I can not raise my clan any higher, and I can not be bothered with getting better.

The Bow needs to be nerfed. It is unfair that a Bow with 1200parts worth of upgrades in it is able to redraw quickly and beat my Semi-Auto. I mean, **bleep**, IT IS SO OP.

Armor is OP. Armor gives ppl too much extra health for low amount of parts. Even though one shot of a hunting rifle (roughly 70 parts) completely rips off 450parts worth of armor and now my armor is costing 500. Also, when I have armor I should be able to take a direct molotov to the face or a shiv execution or a Nail Stick, thats stupid they still kill me, what is the point of armor?? But when I use it on someone else they better die. Im sorry, I seem to have forgotten which side I am on here, do I want armor buffed or nerfed? Ill figure that out the next time I die depending on whether or not Im wearing armor or someone with armor kills me.

Listen Mode is too weak. I should be able to "hear"/see at least 500feet out. I can do that IRL so thats stupid that ND made Listen Mode so weak. And the time it recharges is far too slow. Listen Mode is practically worthless. There is not a single reason to use it.

The Modded 2x4 needs a buff. The 2x4 swings SO SLOWLY. Come on now. All I did was add some blades to the end of it and tape, that doesnt make the 2x4 weigh so much more that I should take forever swinging it. Im tired of being knocked back mid swing when I am wielding the instant down weapon, thats not fair.

Molotovs are so OP. It is too easy to kill with them Its not like I can see the flames/light eminating from their hand so I know they are planning to through it......Molotovs need a buff because I can never get a kill with them, I throw the molotv 5 feet to the right of them, but that doesnt kill?!? Like wth. FIX IT

Parties are not fair. Dont allow parties. I am too much of a pr1ck so I have no friends. And since I have no friends, no one should be allowed to have friends. I keep gettin beat up by parties while I am stuck with randoms. 

SCOOTGAR brought up more issues I neglected to state:

There need to be more loadout points. 13 keeps me from having all aspects of combat/medic/and stealth skills covered. Thats so stupid. What do you mean by I need to choose? What? Sacrifice one skill for another? I dont understand.

EDIT: As you can see, with the last number of comments, this thread has become just to list completely idiotic ideas. So, please, add your own. KEEP THE RIDICULOUSNESS ALIVE

photo c2360113-3b52-4c69-8e36-3bb37cb9501c_zps713c8462.png
Message 1 of 58 (5,527 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Re: The Troll Thread

Jul 6, 2013

i support this thread.

Message 2 of 58 (5,523 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1814 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Don't forget the perfect internet connection to every game so there isn't one semblance of lag. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Message 3 of 58 (5,512 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Jul 6, 2013

GOODKyle wrote:

Don't forget the perfect internet connection to every game so there isn't one semblance of lag. 

Erm. Wouldn't that be a good thing?

Message 4 of 58 (5,505 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1814 posts

Jul 6, 2013

Smiley Indifferent

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Message 5 of 58 (5,484 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7546 posts

Jul 6, 2013
Ok because it is labeled a what it is and is a joke on itself.... Legitimately funny Smiley Wink
Message 6 of 58 (5,474 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17622 posts

Jul 6, 2013

There isn 't enough splash damage on the Molotov, it should splash enemies through walls, over berms and boxes and keep burning someone even after they respawn.

I don't have enough Loadout Points, I need at least 15-16 to make the perfect loadout of all my favourite skills at their max.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 7 of 58 (5,473 Views)
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1084 posts

Jul 7, 2013

scootgar, you are genius. I also want heat-seeking molotovs. They are hot because they are on fire, so they should be drawn to other heat, aka, body heat. Imagine it....throwing a molotov from the beginning supply box and watching it float to the opposite side killing the whole team at their supply box....

photo c2360113-3b52-4c69-8e36-3bb37cb9501c_zps713c8462.png
Message 8 of 58 (5,435 Views)
Monster Hunter
32 posts

Jul 7, 2013

If the Armor is too OP, just use a bow. Then, the bow won't seem so bad Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 58 (5,419 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
43 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 7, 2013

This game is unrealistic, when people get shot in leg, they should slow down. people shot in head 1 time even with a very weak pistol, they die instantly, this game needs more realism in it.

Body armor cant be shattered like a mirror with 1 bullet fire.

Message 10 of 58 (5,403 Views)