Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
143 posts

Re: The game is so broken

Sep 15, 2013

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Anub1z wrote:

Unbalanced. Explain Often, lobbies are highly slanted to one side, based on the experience marker of "level."  I am a new player, and my level is under 10.  I am often with the other low levels, with one high ranker, against a side of the other 4 high levels.  

Lag. Explain  There is a new matchmaking algorithm, based on 200 ms ping.  But I played with several Japanese players and South Americans in the same games, today.  It was plainly obvious that the lag was over 200 ms from some of these palyers, who stuttered, skated and froze.   

Hit detection issues. No. Yes.   The reticle changes to indicate hits, but no hit is taken by the opposite player: no blood, no stun on their body, no call out "I'm hit" etc.   A super-melee weapon swing can be seen and heard to hit the opponent, and yet, instantaneously I am dead.  Although this, too, is likely lag.

Gameplay problems - How can you stelth kill you when you you can **bleep** see them. That just doesn't make sense.  He means, how can you be shivved from behind, a stealth move, when you saw the guy.  But this is not a valid argument.   He got behind and shivved.  Simple.

Interegation mode is a joke - you dont even have to intergate them to get the score. Wut.

For me ND are as bad as epic at making MP games, this is another gears of war situation.

At least have some kind of basis for your arguments before you openly attack the game.

He has plenty of points, echoed all over the forum.  The matchmaking has several threads alone.  Your experience may differ, but don't write off others.

Message 11 of 21 (275 Views)
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Sep 15, 2013
It's a console Peer-2-Peer game, they always lag on pubs and have weird hit detection problems. Get used to it, besides that, play from a different perspective and maybe you won't rage.
www.youtube.com/arolsouls - Come by my channel to experience some of the best LoU vids, including sick plays, tutorials, commentaries and general entertaining quality content.
Message 12 of 21 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Sep 15, 2013
Da_almighty is special ed. There are numerous issues with the MP most of which are attributed to lag. People say all MP games have lag, which is true to an extent, but this MP is a special kind of inconsistent lag that is especially irritating.
Match making in terms of team balance is atrocious, and there have been numerous threads about every issue da_almighty tried to dismiss. Like I said, he's special ed and a troll
Message 13 of 21 (256 Views)
Fender Bender
4119 posts

Sep 15, 2013
People denying that theres bad hit detection?

http://generatormeme.com/media/created/m0j83q.jpg
Message 14 of 21 (214 Views)
Wastelander
677 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Anub1z wrote:

People get stealth killed even when they can plainly see the guy. they get stabbed in the neck???

Also I can see in interrogation mode that they can get the score with out doing the animation.

Erm don't need to explain the lag, go look it up on YouTube.

Hit detection - OH YES - I ave seen many bullets hit people only for them to down2 guys or after 7 seconds later die, I have even flamed someone only for them to punch me to death?

Unbalanced - really I need to explain this.... A high level guy has a lot more unlocks than a low level guy. You face a stacked team.. no point in playing.

Also if i wanted to play COD i would, the whole one hit with the plank of wood is stupid, you should not be able to swing it if you are getting hit.

Sniper rifles need to be balanced, like if your using it you cannot move or if you get hit to get knock out of the scope.

Also my basis is this is meant to be a triple A dev, but can not balanced or fix their game.

Don't get me wrong when you get in a good game or with balanced teams it plays OK,

But not one i would say is special, as the game has many issues that need ironing out.

I feel at times there is no risk/reward in this game. Like it would be good if you run then your gun swayed more, as it seems now crouching has no effect on hittting your target, as I see pople run n gun all the time.

Every Player can use the normal Sets. Attack, Sniper, Stealth etc. 

Use these Sets untill you unlocked enough Things to make your own - good - Set.

"You mean the hardest weapon in the game to master and get good with and actually requires skill DOESN'T need a nerf?!?
Get outa here." -dh0rmazine
Message 15 of 21 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
470 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Anub1z wrote:

Unbalanced.

Lag.

Hit detection issues.

Gameplay problems - How can you stelth kill you when you you can **bleep** see them.

Interegation mode is a joke - you dont even have to intergate them to get the score.

For me ND are as bad as epic at making MP games, this is another gears of war situation.

Don't know how the matchmaking works, my guess is it's simply put people at random ?

Lag, while i don't encounter it that often i guess some do, so i can't really relate to that one.

Hit detection issue would be related to that evil lag most likely ?

Gameplay problems, guessing you're thinking about that move that involves circling around an enemy to get into a shiv position, funny and awesome one to do if you ask me. :smileyvery-happy:

While the game say you've been interrogated as you get killed normally in Interrogation Mode, it doesn't count as one.

And while i don't ever recall playing Epic MP to hold a comparaison it seems to me ND is pretty good at making MP modes, from Uncharted to TLOU those are the only MP i bothered playing more than a few days.

Message 16 of 21 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1254 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2013

khknight wrote:

There is no poor hit detection, it's just lag. The magnet headshots in Halo are bad hit detections. (Watch in full screen, HD)

Message 17 of 21 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
287 posts

Sep 15, 2013

khknight wrote:

http://generatormeme.com/media/created/m0j83q.jpg

People always deny this saying you miss, when actually it exist in almost every shooter out as of this date. 

Message 18 of 21 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3642 posts

Sep 15, 2013
It's easy to dismiss problems if you just XBM quit whenever things look bad. Then just restart and find a new lobby. I know certain people (who commented on this thread) are doing this. Then they come on here and say "I have no issues". BS!
Message 19 of 21 (180 Views)
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Sep 16, 2013

I can handle a little bit of lag or whatever. What I can't handle, is being smoked, recovering, connecting with a right hook to my attackers jaw (which 2 of my team mates can see btw) and then get shivved as if I was still smoked. Drives me bonkers.

Also, on University, don't crouch down where the bird's nest meets the ground in the corner. You'll get stuck as a I found out last night.

Message 20 of 21 (126 Views)
0 Likes