Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1239 posts

Re: The last of us multiplayer cheaters

Sep 24, 2013

nymac11 wrote:
then checkout this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlsZ270_MrU

Why are you linking us to an OLD video that is obviously not what you encountered?

You are whining about getting your money back because of all the cheaters.  I have yet to see ONE cheater and I have close to 9 days of playing time.  Fellow forumers have experienced the same thing.

I'm not saying you didn't encounter a cheater or two, but you are making seem like the game is unplayable because of all these so called mythical cheaters.  

Message 21 of 26 (401 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1063 posts

Sep 24, 2013

Hey OP I know who you are lol. Begins with the letter d.

ATTENTION :- On Gamefaqs forums you get modded when you have done something wrong but on Naughty Dog forums you and your thread sometimes gets modded when someone else does something wrong in your thread. How is it right to mod person A for person B's words? Because of Rizzlard7 starting trouble in the Do you Teabag Gesture thread he caused the author of that thread to get modded. I then got modded for starting a teabag thread because of Rizzlard7 previous comments my thread got deleted and I got modded even though no one had started anything in my thread. Being modded for what others say is wrong and mods shouldn't get away with it. lovely1rainbow has wrongly modded me twice for other peoples words.
Message 22 of 26 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Sep 24, 2013
They are extremely rare, given the amount of said occurances.

But not enough out there for it to ruin anyones gameplay. You ever tried playing Mario Kart Wii??? Or Modern Warfare 2??? Those games have been destroyed by cheating
Message 23 of 26 (394 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 8, 2013
I just encountered a player who took 3 head shot hit markers and several body shot hit markers all in quick succession without going down. He never disappeared from my sight nor had time to heal. This makes the 2nd time finding this in game and takes the enjoyment out of the game. Multiple players quit the game do to this. Please find a way to fix this or ban those players.
Message 24 of 26 (339 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 10, 2013
I was literally just in 3 games with this guy called Blue-_-moon something on PSN and he withstood 3 close-up shots (when I say close up I literally mean 3 feet away) with a shotgun, one to the head too, 25 rounds to the back with an assault rifle all hit him, 6 semi-auto rifle bullets and 7 revolver rounds.... With no armour each time plus a nailed up piece of wood every time without it ever breaking. How is that possible? Hack?
Message 25 of 26 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
254 posts

Dec 11, 2013

GingerNinja21 wrote:
he withstood 3 close-up shots (when I say close up I literally mean 3 feet away) with a shotgun, one to the head too, 25 rounds to the back with an assault rifle all hit him, 6 semi-auto rifle bullets and 7 revolver rounds.... With no armour each time plus a nailed up piece of wood every time without it ever breaking.

was he shot with all of those guns at the same time, or separately?  how many connection bars did he have?  did you check out his profile?

--------------------
besssst coast.
Message 26 of 26 (225 Views)
0 Likes