Uncharted Territory
1251 posts

Re: The last of us multiplayer cheaters

Sep 24, 2013

nymac11 wrote:
then checkout this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlsZ270_MrU

Why are you linking us to an OLD video that is obviously not what you encountered?

You are whining about getting your money back because of all the cheaters.  I have yet to see ONE cheater and I have close to 9 days of playing time.  Fellow forumers have experienced the same thing.

I'm not saying you didn't encounter a cheater or two, but you are making seem like the game is unplayable because of all these so called mythical cheaters.  

Message 21 of 28 (638 Views)
Gaming Beast
1872 posts

Sep 24, 2013

Hey OP I know who you are lol. Begins with the letter d.

Message 22 of 28 (632 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Sep 24, 2013
They are extremely rare, given the amount of said occurances.

But not enough out there for it to ruin anyones gameplay. You ever tried playing Mario Kart Wii??? Or Modern Warfare 2??? Those games have been destroyed by cheating
Message 23 of 28 (631 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Oct 8, 2013
I just encountered a player who took 3 head shot hit markers and several body shot hit markers all in quick succession without going down. He never disappeared from my sight nor had time to heal. This makes the 2nd time finding this in game and takes the enjoyment out of the game. Multiple players quit the game do to this. Please find a way to fix this or ban those players.
Message 24 of 28 (576 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 10, 2013
I was literally just in 3 games with this guy called Blue-_-moon something on PSN and he withstood 3 close-up shots (when I say close up I literally mean 3 feet away) with a shotgun, one to the head too, 25 rounds to the back with an assault rifle all hit him, 6 semi-auto rifle bullets and 7 revolver rounds.... With no armour each time plus a nailed up piece of wood every time without it ever breaking. How is that possible? Hack?
Message 25 of 28 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Dec 11, 2013

GingerNinja21 wrote:
he withstood 3 close-up shots (when I say close up I literally mean 3 feet away) with a shotgun, one to the head too, 25 rounds to the back with an assault rifle all hit him, 6 semi-auto rifle bullets and 7 revolver rounds.... With no armour each time plus a nailed up piece of wood every time without it ever breaking.

was he shot with all of those guns at the same time, or separately?  how many connection bars did he have?  did you check out his profile?

--------------------
besssst coast.
Message 26 of 28 (462 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: The last of us multiplayer cheaters (Couldn't agree more)

Mar 11, 2015

Dude, I run into a couple a day. I've had people walk away from their consul so I would stand 5 feet from them and unload all of my ammo into their head. They would die and stand back up. I would then shiv them, and they would die lay there and not disapear, then out of nowhere I would get hit one time and be full life to dead in one hit with no one around. I'm describing one match of hundreds. I've had people immune to moltovs. They wouldn't notice me I'd hit them perfectly. They'd turn around and one shot or two shot kill me with a weapon that doesn't have that ability. I had my whole team unload on a guy with shot guns 5 arrows hanging from his back and have him shoot us all to death like he was immortal. All of you claiming there are no cheaters either don't play this game very much, aren't very observant, or are cheaters yourself, because you would have to be an idiot not to run into one every once and awhile. 

Message 27 of 28 (217 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1027 posts

Re: The last of us multiplayer cheaters (Couldn't agree more)

[ Edited ]
Mar 11, 2015

Can be pretty irritating. Have them against you and get wrecked, have them with you and almost get no chance to execute someone. I've encountered a few and sometimes had to laugh because these cheaters/hackers don't make it a secret. Running at teams and whiping them out in no time. First there is doubt but that changes after watching them shortly. 

Mod Edit: This is an old thread and it's closed now. If you wish to discuss this topic further, please feel free to start a new discussion 
Click here to read our Rules of Conduct and Forum Guidelines.
Thanks! lovely1rainbow

Message 28 of 28 (193 Views)
0 Likes