Jul 15 2013
By: Albino_Tadpole Lombax Warrior 102 posts

The losing team on Survivor

3 replies 169 views Edited Jul 15, 2013

I believe ND is too giving with the "pity" toolboxes. Here's a story.

Once upon a time, my team was dominating with 3:0 rounds. I thought we had this in the bag, but then the next round, their team were running around with machetes and armor. So clearly we got destroyed on that round, okay. Then again, they destroyed us with their advantages. Then again. Now we're at 3:3, so the round for all of us was supposed to be"fair."

Nope; their previous match gave them 6 shotgun shells, modded excaliburs, and we, again, ate asphalt. :l

The End. Sooo, watcha thiiink? :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (169 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15166 posts

Re: The losing team on Survivor

Jul 15, 2013

Albino_Tadpole wrote:

I believe ND is too giving with the "pity" toolboxes. Here's a story.

Once upon a time, my team was dominating with 3:0 rounds. I thought we had this in the bag, but then the next round, their team were running around with machetes and armor. So clearly we got destroyed on that round, okay. Then again, they destroyed us with their advantages. Then again. Now we're at 3:3, so the round for all of us was supposed to be"fair."

Nope; their previous match gave them 6 shotgun shells, modded excaliburs, and we, again, ate asphalt. :l

The End. Sooo, watcha thiiink? :smileyvery-happy:

For some reason Naughty Dog loves to baby the losing team, no idea why. It's borderline retarded when you open up a crate to get 2 bombs a molotov, healthpack and a machete. I also just played a game where the losing team got swept, their top player finished ahead of me in parts, when he had 1 kill and I had about 7. It's just stupid. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Jul 15, 2013
The few (aka the people who just aren't that great at the game and I say that without insult) speak louder and more frequently then the mant (people who are just capable of playing wether good or bad). So many companies think 80 to 90% of their player is upset about somthing wheb truly its probably only a small 10-5% who are complaning. So these companies always get terrified of these small amounts and bend to their will (even though these complainers probably get bored and stop plsying the game after they get whst they want)

The many unfortunatly get frakked over because they have no issues and so fo not really see the few who complainin g because they arent looking for it. Thusly we get screwed since we do not get our opinion properly heard.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (106 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
15533 posts

Jul 15, 2013
I don't have any issues with the welfare system. Especially if it stops people quiting the game when losing.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (73 Views)
0 Likes