Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/03/2009
Offline
97 posts
 

Re: The "No Need to Nerf" Thread.

Sep 28, 2013

How are you meant to see or avoid it on small maps? It's kind of hard to see it through walls

Message 161 of 279 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 06/25/2013
Offline
1872 posts
 

Re: The "No Need to Nerf" Thread.

[ Edited ]
Sep 28, 2013

 You know why people are complaining about 2x4s? This is my theory on what I think happened. Think about this for a second. The nerf brigade wanted the molly nerfed through EE2 so ND nerfed it. Then people thought "oh well now my EE2 has been nerfed Ill swap it for something better, oh look for 2 load out points I can use Brawler 1 yaaaaay". So because the nerf brigade got the EE2 nerfed it caused more people to use Brawler. So now people can get two hits for one they can save more bindings for mollys and more blades for nail bombs. Then to top it off it turns out that EE2 was not the cause of the molly issue that the nerf brigade had, it was the amount of mollys and the nerf brigades complaining caused the Brawler perk to be used more which resulted in having more bindings for mollys lmao.

Message 162 of 279 (225 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/06/2012
Offline
1513 posts
 

Re: The "No Need to Nerf" Thread.

Sep 28, 2013
Kudos above. I have been saying that since this all came about.

Congrats all the nay sayers saying stop comparing this game and its nerf to Uncharted 3.
Now we have it.
Why not just take every thing away and we can just punch each other to death.
Ultimately thats where we are heading, so lets just skip all the bs and just ruin the game now. Save every one some time.
I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Message 163 of 279 (214 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/06/2012
Offline
287 posts
 

Re: The "No Need to Nerf" Thread.

Sep 28, 2013

fadecy wrote:

devonjames-25_ wrote:

fadecy wrote:

Even without the lunging. On small maps it's just downright stupid. Because you're almost always in close quarters seperated by walls.

This is how you win in supply raid.

Choose brawler 1 and the silenced semi auto. You beat everyone at everything unless they have a purchasable like the shotgun.

 

A free weapon should not be better than a purchasable one. it's ridiculous.

I try playing Supply raid but I just find it too **bleep** annoying.  "YES I have the jump on this guy I can flamethro- Oh he killed me with a nail board"


So you want the nail board nerfed because it does what it's supposed to do, where have I heard that before. Of course its better on the small maps like the burst rifle and shorty are and the HR better for the big maps. 

 

Plus they buffed the flamethrower so that shouldn't happen useless someone is lagging. If you want to stop board rushers use a BR, shotgun, flamethrower, adapt to someone's elses playing style, and don't go on forums asking for nerfs when a weapon or tool does what it is supposed to do. 


Sounds like a nail board user. All I'm saying is that they want this game to be strategic. Having a free weapon that gives you an instant down up close is not strategic. It's like giving everone a free sword in halo.


Smiley Indifferent Everybody uses a nail board so how is it a bad thing. I could call you a molotov user but is that really a bad thing because everybody is a molotov user. And if you don't use molotov or nail boards then your doing yourself more harm then good. 

 

Your statement is ridiculous and there are many methods to counter someone who is rusher you with a board. 

Message 164 of 279 (207 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/06/2012
Offline
287 posts
 

Re: The "No Need to Nerf" Thread.

Sep 28, 2013

fadecy wrote:

How are you meant to see or avoid it on small maps? It's kind of hard to see it through walls


Not trying to be a **bleep**, but this comment shows what is wrong with gamers, not just in this forum, but every other MP. You say the nail board needs to be nerfed and the reason being is that you failed or are failing at finding a way to counter a board-rusher. As a result, your reaction is to say that nail boards are not legit and need to be nerfed simply because you couldn't counter it. 

 

I don't know why gamers feel so entitled to have a game cater to "their way." Instead of learning about the game and discovering new tips and tricks to help you succeed, most just want to pick up a game and be "beast" at it. And if they suck or get owned by a noob, then they ask for nerfs.

 

What's worse is that game developers are trying to please everybody, mostly the minorities would whine and complain, which is stupid cause even our government knows that they can't please everybody. 

 

 

Message 165 of 279 (183 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2633 posts
 

Re: The "No Need to Nerf" Thread.

Sep 28, 2013

Nothing more satisfying than torching a 2x4 rusher with the flamethrower.

 

Shotguns and 9MM make nice alternatives.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 166 of 279 (176 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6971 posts
 

Re: The "No Need to Nerf" Thread.

Sep 29, 2013

Uhh my favorite moment involving a 2x4 has to have been using my HR up close on an enemy with armour and downing him in 3 body shots while he frantically swung at me with his 2x4 and lost.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 167 of 279 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2633 posts
 

Re: The "No Need to Nerf" Thread.

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

Uhh my favorite moment involving a 2x4 has to have been using my HR up close on an enemy with armour and downing him in 3 body shots while he frantically swung at me with his 2x4 and lost.


humiliation

 

I think that burst rifle and shorty also make somewhat decent melee deterrants

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 168 of 279 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/23/2012
Online
6971 posts
 

Re: The "No Need to Nerf" Thread.

Sep 29, 2013

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

sanddude20 wrote:

Uhh my favorite moment involving a 2x4 has to have been using my HR up close on an enemy with armour and downing him in 3 body shots while he frantically swung at me with his 2x4 and lost.


humiliation

 

I think that burst rifle and shorty also make somewhat decent melee deterrants


lol I burst with launghter when I pulled that off and wondered how that guy felt.

 

shorty mixed with melee is good

 

overall burst and 9mm are the best loadout guns to counter a 2x4 in my eyes.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 169 of 279 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/06/2012
Offline
1513 posts
 

Re: The "No Need to Nerf" Thread.

Sep 29, 2013
So much for this thread.
I shoot you first, I die= you lag. Vice versa not applicable.
Message 170 of 279 (121 Views)
0 Likes