>> Twitter: https://twitter.com/VironZz
Message 11 of 279 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17639 posts

Re: The "No Need to Nerf" Thread.

Jul 3, 2013

Yemen

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 12 of 279 (463 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7064 posts

Jul 3, 2013

scootgar wrote:

-Rainbow Flynn party in Yemen-

D;

Message 13 of 279 (454 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Jul 3, 2013

I agreed the weapons are balanced the bow for stealth,Semi auto all round,3 round Short range,Rifle Long 1 hit take downs.

Message 14 of 279 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

Jul 3, 2013

NOTHING should be nerfed.   When ND listened to the community during Uncharted 3's beta, they patched it so much that it wasn't as good.  Uncharted 2 got patched to death as well.   No nerf patches, people need to suck it up and adapt.  Keep playing and get better at the game.  I'm not even that good at multiplayer, but that doesn't mean I want it to be patched to even the playing field.  I need to practice and get better.

Message 15 of 279 (434 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5547 posts

Jul 3, 2013
Please make no changes to the power or stats of any of the weapons!
Message 16 of 279 (429 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7064 posts

Jul 3, 2013

sweetcastlemagic wrote:

NOTHING should be nerfed.   When ND listened to the community during Uncharted 3's beta, they patched it so much that it wasn't as good.  Uncharted 2 got patched to death as well.   No nerf patches, people need to suck it up and adapt.  Keep playing and get better at the game.  I'm not even that good at multiplayer, but that doesn't mean I want it to be patched to even the playing field.  I need to practice and get better.

ND removed stopping power (a major neccessity for balance) from U3 that was in the summer beta, and only after people brought it to ND's attention repeatedly did they bring it back similarly to how it was in the beta.

Your example was incorrect.

Message 17 of 279 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
2019 posts

Jul 3, 2013

VironZZ wrote:
I love the game and don't want it ruined.

Although people are going to keep making such threads as we active users only represent a minority and we see new threads from new users (I hope) on a daily basis concerning the same arguments which are masked or derailed by older users.

Feedback is important and what we like as a community is important. I just think we should find a middle ground for both sides of any argument if possible instead of things being ruined on a whim or pitted to one side.

Aren't you new?

Twitter: @TryceUp

USN 04-08
Message 18 of 279 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17639 posts

Jul 3, 2013

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

sweetcastlemagic wrote:

ND removed stopping power (a major neccessity for balance) from U3 that was in the summer beta, and only after people brought it to ND's attention repeatedly did they bring it back similarly to how it was in the beta.

And then they reduced it, on the G-MAL, for one thing.

Also, they remove the Heavy Bullets paid booster from the Beta.  he has it right.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 19 of 279 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
595 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

sweetcastlemagic wrote:

The weapon balance is still off.  And I've played fairly recently, there is hardly any stopping power.  I could be aiming down L1, shooting someone in the chest with an AK, and they'll run through it and blindfire/punch me to death.  A game with true stopping power (Gears of War 3) you can't run through someones bullets. If you try, you'll die.  Uncharted 3 is not balanced, The Last of Us is.

Message 20 of 279 (405 Views)
0 Likes