Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Re: The reasons i feel naughty dog has almost let this game die

Apr 10, 2014

with the ps4 version coming out, they really screwed up their prioritys as well. remember when the game was coming out and the creators were like, "we wont take ellie of the front case cause shes a main character and she cant be on the back" cause people said it would cause the game not to sell. then the uropean version showed up and they took ellie of the front and put her in the back.

then they said things like " we wont make her look more stronger or as a equal force of power as joel" well now look at the ps4 cover, ellie is shown standing next to joel like a potential bad **bleep**. this is not what the creators had in mind for this game.

i truly hope that this game hurts them more then it helps them. meaning not as many people buy it as they hope and they are screwed in money. meaning they cant make another game. they did let this game die, i feel like snapping and burning everything to do with naughtydog in my room. burn the artbook, **bleep** stickers. snap every uncharted disc and enjoy the blaze.

i tried leading, but i always lose someone along the way...
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 31 (272 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5373 posts

Apr 10, 2014

lmao wow

regardless of some shady business practices and some hiccups ND has gone through, they are still one of the better companies out there for sure lol.

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 31 (270 Views)
Wastelander
494 posts

Apr 10, 2014

ALPHA-GHOST-187 wrote:

with the ps4 version coming out, they really screwed up their prioritys as well. remember when the game was coming out and the creators were like, "we wont take ellie of the front case cause shes a main character and she cant be on the back" cause people said it would cause the game not to sell. then the uropean version showed up and they took ellie of the front and put her in the back.

then they said things like " we wont make her look more stronger or as a equal force of power as joel" well now look at the ps4 cover, ellie is shown standing next to joel like a potential bad **bleep**. this is not what the creators had in mind for this game.

i truly hope that this game hurts them more then it helps them. meaning not as many people buy it as they hope and they are screwed in money. meaning they cant make another game. they did let this game die, i feel like snapping and burning everything to do with naughtydog in my room. burn the artbook, **bleep** stickers. snap every uncharted disc and enjoy the blaze.

Yes I hope ND fails because of some trivial cover art.  Makes perfect sense to me folks!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 31 (249 Views)
Sackboy
374 posts

Apr 10, 2014

resize.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 31 (239 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
244 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2014

Almost? that game is already dead, its time for the PS4 Version, a better version without all these bugs and with dedicated servers.

Nevertheless its a bad behaviour from naughty dog to let the people that paid for it alone with all the problems and start developing a version for the ps4, and dont spend money on patches etc. for the ps3.

--> no native speaker ^^
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 31 (230 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1176 posts

Apr 10, 2014
Lol DJ post of the thread.

I do agree with you General. Its such a good game... let down by terrible support. ND, this is the company I LEAST expected from you. Please **bleep** advertise the multiplayer for the remastered edition.... or we are back to the same **bleep** with less bugs and pretty graphics....
TLOU is the worst COD rip-off I have ever seen
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 31 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1339 posts

Apr 10, 2014

ALPHA-GHOST-187 wrote:

563.gif

IT'S BETTER TO BURN A SOUL VESSEL THAN TO BE A DIRTY HEXER SCUM!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 31 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Apr 11, 2014

This is one of the main reasons I want TLOU on PS4. Hopefully a lot more people will give the multiplayer a chance this time around and hopefully stick around so ND continue to support it.

Plus there won't be a ton of playlists splitting the numbers up which is always a plus.

I really hope they add a better skill-based matchmaking system though. I can see a lot of PS3 players, who have a lot of experience in the MP, coming over and dominating new players which completely throws them off the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 31 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1908 posts

Apr 11, 2014

HaWk-ClaW-MuRk3r wrote:

Almost? that game is already dead, its time for the PS4 Version, a better version without all these bugs and with dedicated servers.

ZVMrC6y.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 31 (185 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1143 posts

Apr 11, 2014
If you want to really see a developer truly letting their game die, go watch Sony Santa Monica with Playstation All Stars
Usually I'd put my Loadout, but I feel this is more important. A friend of a friend ingame told me the burst rifle should be a purchasable. That's all you need to know.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 31 (150 Views)
0 Likes