Jun 18 2013
By: Goldhawk1 Keyblade Wielder 10160 posts

Things I don't like about the MP.

12 replies 362 views Edited Jun 18, 2013

Just a couple small things, then a really big thing.  

1. I don't like how you can buy armor.  Seems kinda lame.  You can just buy armor...and it soaks up a lot of shots...regular people seem to do that already.  But it isn't that big of a deal I guess just kinda odd. 

2. getting people "down" idk, I guess dying sucks in this game but I hate getting someone down from across the map and then they just slide to one of their buddies hiding and they're up again.  Doesn't count towards your goal but you definitely get to waste what little ammo  you have. 

3.  My biggest gripe about this MP that I absolutely can't stand.  Why on EARTH when I split someone's wig do I not get to kill them?  Or even see their head and brain matter go flying?  Last night, I was peeling people like mad.  But whenever I blain enemies from across the map with a weapon that's made for long range encounters, is very powerful, hard to aim up close, force scoped, wobbly as all hell when shot at all the enemies do is just go down.  At which point all they have to do is slide over to their buddy and get picked back up and they're fine.  Meanwhile I'm getting low on bullets and they're just fine.  

idk maybe I'm doing it wrong, but it gets even worse with helmets because they get to just auto absorb one bullet for free... 

Message 1 of 13 (362 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Re: Things I don't like about the MP.

Jun 18, 2013

The hunting riffle downs enemies with one head shot. The military sniper kills them straight up with a head shot. (assuming they don't have the helmet on). I love killing fools with the sniper from a map away. They probably have no idea what the hell happened lol

Message 2 of 13 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4539 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Goldhawk1 wrote:

Just a couple small things, then a really big thing.  

1. I don't like how you can buy armor.  Seems kinda lame.  You can just buy armor...and it soaks up a lot of shots...regular people seem to do that already.  But it isn't that big of a deal I guess just kinda odd.  

Armour is a RIDICULOUS idea. People requiring different numbers of shots before they die? No no no. Fudging stupid idea.

CHANT

#Equal health for all! Equal health for all!!#

Im all about equality Smiley Happy 

Message 3 of 13 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
268 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Ou basically hate everything about the game...Buying armor is fine, gotta be wise with ur money so u dont run out of bullets too. Being downed is cool too. Makes it team-based n more competitive..I just love everything the way it is. You dislike the key points of what makes this MP unique. Maybe go back to uncharted?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 4 of 13 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
6978 posts

Jun 18, 2013

1. doesn't really help as it seems to only protect you from an extra few bullets before it breaks and you have to buy it again at an even more expensive cost. Besides that's only bullets and nail bombs it protects you from. Molotovs, melee, shivs, and smoke bombs still work fine against it.

2. kinda like this aspect as you gotta make every shot count and this is more or less to avoid people going on a rampage easily killing everyone one after another. Forces you to play smarter.

3.same as 2. basically.

Oh, I'm just leaving. -Best Uncharted character ever
Message 5 of 13 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
434 posts

Jun 18, 2013

I despise that people can buy armor and op guns.  Someone buying ammo though is fine to me.

photo Uncharted forum_zpsc7kdez3c.jpg
Message 6 of 13 (293 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jun 18, 2013

MLcharted wrote:
Ou basically hate everything about the game...Buying armor is fine, gotta be wise with ur money so u dont run out of bullets too. Being downed is cool too. Makes it team-based n more competitive..I just love everything the way it is. You dislike the key points of what makes this MP unique. Maybe go back to uncharted?

You're far too mad about something that doesn't exist. 

Message 7 of 13 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10160 posts

Jun 18, 2013

sanddude20 wrote:

1. doesn't really help as it seems to only protect you from an extra few bullets before it breaks and you have to buy it again at an even more expensive cost. Besides that's only bullets and nail bombs it protects you from. Molotovs, melee, shivs, and smoke bombs still work fine against it.

2. kinda like this aspect as you gotta make every shot count and this is more or less to avoid people going on a rampage easily killing everyone one after another. Forces you to play smarter.

3.same as 2. basically.

3. I know this.  I really do.  But how much smarter of a sniper can I be?  If I'm out in the open sniping I'm dead meat but if I pick a good location to conceal myself andget an angle on some enemies I don't get any kills for a shot that should be auto kill 100% of the time.  I undestand having a helmet...but the sniper rifle has so many down sides and the one positive aspect it should have 100% of the time doesn't work at all unless you do well enough to purchase a higher tier sniper rifle.  Which makes sense that a higher tier sniper would destroy, but it should be a bit more expensive and be a 1 shot kill with fewer ammo.  (1 shot down to body of course) 

Sniping is the only aspect of the MP that actually has me excited to play.  The rest is alright but the idea of sniping in a game like this gets me excited.  But then I can't do that because kill shots don't count.  

Message 8 of 13 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 18, 2013

sportz-18 wrote:

I despise that people can buy armor and op guns.  Someone buying ammo though is fine to me.

dislikes buying guns, Has flamthrower in sig

Message 9 of 13 (260 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1252 posts

Jun 18, 2013

tylerthegr8 wrote:

sportz-18 wrote:

dislikes buying guns, Has flamthrower in sig

He said "op guns".  Have you ever used the flamethrow?  That's probably the worst gun in the game and very underpowered LOL

Message 10 of 13 (244 Views)
0 Likes